Confused Indianon here

I re-united with my ex-gf in 2021. She's slim (53 kg) and looks sexy in a short skirt and crop top that I got for her when we met. However, she's the same brown skin color as me, and therefore slightly darker than my mom. Her face is a 7.5/10.
She's extremely bluepilled though. But still hates feminists, globohomo, niggers, and is trad AF.
We're 28, and virgins, and employed software developers.
Oh, she's also a lower caste than me.
I'm going ahead with marrying her, no matter how much this godforsaken board tries to dissuade me.
We share a special connection that will be hard for me to make with any other girl that I acquire via arranged marriage.

Attached: sadasdasdasc.png (278x356, 100.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

findtrudeau.neocities.org/claim.html
archive.is/EHxV4
archive.is/gB6Yp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Poo in loo

Whatever, at least you're not taking a shit in the white genepool.

Both of you shitskins have to go back

go for it

Dude, just do whatever the fuck you want, be a fucking man, lead your own life, and don't listen to nazi incels like they're your guru.

You are a man, you have a dick. Act like it.

Attached: 1643081152440.gif (320x300, 39.52K)

Special connections are the salt of life, Indianon. Go for it.

>still hates feminists, globohomo, niggers, and is trad AF
In what way do you find her extremely bluepilled then?

She's got a slim figure, more educated, much more trad, virgin, and is an obedient girlfriend/fiance.
In my view that makes her far better than a huge preponderance of white girls her age.
She's also going to take up muay thai soon since I have a kink.

Attached: Dv56lvyUcAA62bR.jpg (889x1200, 178.4K)

>We're 28, and virgins
Cope. She fucked the whole village and some horses

HOLY SHIT YOU'RE 28 AND WONDERING ON Any Forums IF YOU SHOULD MARRY YOUR GOOD-LOKING GF
GET A GRIP MAN

Do your parents already have the designated cumming thot arranged?

nope. plus all my relatives and extended family is estranged, meaning that finding an arranged wife via familial connections will be next to impossible

No0oo please don't marry her, you don't want brown kids do you?

>she's the same brown skin color as me, and therefore slightly darker than my mom
T. shit-skinned dravidians. Then go ahead and marry her and poo together in the streets ever after instead of making some blog post asking some autists on a JIDF board. At least you are sticking with your own kind though you guys should stop breeding
>She's extremely bluepilled though. But still hates feminists, globohomo, niggers, and is trad AF
Could still be redpilled then by rubbing cumin powder on your peepee and sticking it to her poopoo

Attached: 30741325_10204434789107244_5592263224318754816_n.jpg (500x512, 37.15K)

ikr.

Go for it as long as she won't try migrate

Theres more than a billion of you. No one gives a shit.

>good looking
>that brown macaque

pick one

you're both indian. you're supposed to marry an indian. this is 100% pol approved. now go forth and multiply in india.

Her face is not a 7.5/10 lmao, are you a South Indian or what?

No one gives shit and everyone takes a shit.

Go for it dude. She sounds great. Best of luck and a long happy life to you both.

Love is love, Bro. But if I were you I would make her prove she loves me by having premarital sex and dropping a big White load all over her brown skin.

She's pretty cute user

Good one

Is there a single person in your gypsy country that still has all their teeth?

LAST KNOWN LOCATION OF TRUDEAU: (Jan/31/2022) 953 Chemin du Lac-Meech ( see: findtrudeau.neocities.org/claim.html )
PREVIOUS LOCATION(s) OF TRUDEAU: (Jan/27/2022) Rideau Cottage ( archive.is/EHxV4 )
>Article about all of Doug Ford's properties and favorite hang-out places
archive.is/gB6Yp