Its true

So i heard Jews can't touch the cross because it burns them to do so. I had to test it and i asked a Jew can you touch the cross? He said "Of course i can what kind of stupid question is that?"
So i got my phone ready to film it to have solid proof of this and handed him the cross to hold and suddenly he got really nervous then got really mad and started shouting that im a nazi and stormed off. He never touched it.
No fucking way you schizos were right.

Im gonna test it again and walk into a synagogue with a large cross necklace and see what happens. Wish me luck.

Attached: 1648705740565.jpg (829x600, 88.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

findtrudeau.neocities.org/claim.html
archive.is/EHxV4
archive.is/gB6Yp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The problem then is: Is it possible for a mind that has been so conditioned—brought up in
innumerable sects, religions, and all the superstitions, fears—to break away from itself
and thereby bring about a new mind?....The old mind is essentially the mind that is bound
by authority. I am not using the word authority in the legalistic sense; but by that word I
mean authority as tradition, authority as knowledge, authority as experience, authority as
the means of finding security and remaining in that security, outwardly or inwardly,
because, after all, that is what the mind is always seeking—a place where it can be
secure, undisturbed. Such authority may be the self- imposed authority of an idea or the so
called religious idea of God, which has no reality to a religious person. An idea is not a
fact, it is a fiction. God is a fiction; you may believe in it, but still it is a fiction. But to
find God you must completely destroy the fiction, because the old mind is the mind that
is frightened, is ambitious, is fearful of death, of living, and of relationship; and it is
always, consciously or unconsciously, seeking a permanency, security.

Attached: Mindswindlers.jpg (800x1019, 294.23K)

kek
Any Forums is always right

did it burn jesus? the jewish rabbi?

well clearly he wasn’t jewish then

If there is a God and he created NATURAL ORDER of observable by every one nature. Then I choose to follow truth laws of nature.

If God = Truth , then I go with the truth that do not require to believe or imagine.

Believe = to be deceived and there is no other function or way around it.

Truth does not require to believe or imagine, lie does. If people would stop believe lie would die.

The truth is what is and what should be is a fantasy, suggested imagination or a terrible lie told to people long ago by Jews.

Jewish carpenter on the cross and God's chosen people exist only, because Jews "translated" the book.

So how Natural laws work? for example:
'do not piss against wind' you do not need authority, of any one . If you follow order of nature you thrive and if you miss you suffer.

Popular Peoples Congress is correct decision making process and self governing.

Simply get in a circle of equals share vital information about what life is and make life more wonderful then it is together. Shared burden of life is lighter and joy greater. Friendly cooperation with out usury.

Jew rats seek leadership over humans and lie with purpose of usury. If you accept suggested imagination you will get enslaved.

Attached: big-dipper-seasons.jpg (500x500, 47.67K)

Jesus was an Israelite, today's jews are descendants of Edomites. Different factions.

NIGGER

Clearly killed him, so it worked as intended

LARP

are you a sandperson historian? learn your own history golem

Except He isn't dead

Attached: 191211192030-turin-shroud-getty-restricted-full-169.jpg (1600x900, 198.95K)

lmao

LAST KNOWN LOCATION OF TRUDEAU: (Jan/31/2022) 953 Chemin du Lac-Meech ( see: findtrudeau.neocities.org/claim.html )
PREVIOUS LOCATION(s) OF TRUDEAU: (Jan/27/2022) Rideau Cottage ( archive.is/EHxV4 )
>Article about all of Doug Ford's properties and favorite hang-out places
archive.is/gB6Yp

Does this guy not know the story?

who told you that? some jewish acolytes of his cult?

No but the sun did.

christianity is an enemy of white people
you will also never prove your god exists

They invented it you stupid idiot

Blasphemy is a sin Ackmed, even for you.

Kek

Attached: 1643793243957.png (1080x944, 608.41K)

They are afraid of Christianity, always have been

Is this a quote from something?

>They invented it you stupid idiot
Interesting theory. Why wouldn't he touch it then?

Christcuck cope.
Not even early christians believed this.

>memeflag
>my jew worship stick has magic powers against jews
pathetic

this

Attached: 34242356667.jpg (654x346, 137.33K)

Christianity is just a sect emerged from Judaism world's oldest monotheistic religion dating back nearly 4000 years

Anyway whats my excuse for being in a synagouge? When a Jew spots me he will probably ask can i help you? What do i say? Im just looking around? I don't think that will do. Maybe it will i dont know.

Attached: 158253781045.jpg (782x1080, 82.54K)

Jesus is a son of God, just placed into a earthly person.

tell him that you are "looking for the money" in hebrew

Based fellow brother in Christ

Jesus is a son of guy who raped Mary when she was visiting her cousin