Albanians

Why do Albanians hate greeks and serbs so much but at the same time worship George Kastriotis a Serb-greek as their national hero.
A guy who is most famous for defeating muslims and delaying the islamization of their region and killing turks but at the same time most albanians suck turkish dick and are devout muslims.
I every single albanian schizophrenic?

Attached: greek heroes.jpg (921x566, 57.38K)

You're a retard. So many retarded assumptions.

How? It's the truth that Skanderbeg was a serb-greek mostly known for defeating muslim ottomans in several battles yet modern albos worship him while hating greeks and sucking turk dick.

>Greeks be like
Yup, Ataturk was a Greek!(Even tho he slaughtered millions of Greeks...)

Attached: average greek 2.jpg (935x1024, 498.71K)

His name was albanian. Not greek or serbian. Dude was an albanian.

You are just a muslim greek

Tell me how albanian is Kastriotis?

100%

> Why do Albanians hate greeks
Albanians don't generally hate Greeks as much as say Serbs. Some like Greeks, others dislike and some hate them. I consider Greeks to be the cousins of Albanians. That is, those Greeks who are actually Greek (like only half of them).

> and serbs so much but at the same time worship George Kastriotis a Serb-greek as their national hero.
Where's the proof he is Greek or Serb?

> A guy who is most famous for defeating muslims and delaying the islamization of their region and killing turks but at the same time most albanians suck turkish dick and are devout muslims.
No, my gypsy friend. Albanians respect and admire Skanderbeg for uniting Albanians against the Turks and fighting for Albania and Albanians. Christian Albanians naturally also admire him for defending Christianity.

> but at the same time most albanians suck turkish dick and are devout muslims.
Albanian intellectuals in Kosovo and Albania are very anti-Islam, and while a good number of Albanians like Turks most don't care for them. You also have to realize that a lot of Albanians moved to Turkey or were forced to move there during the population exchanges of the 19th century. So there is a sizeable ethnic Albanian minority in Turkey. Turkey has also supported Albania and Kosovo militarily, financially and politically in the past few decades. So the situation has changed. Turkey is a secular republic, the Ottomans were an Islamic caliphate. Although in Albanian schools they don't mention this fact too much for obvious reasons.

But there is some truth to what you are saying. There is a small minority of fundamentalist Muslims in Kosovo and Albania who hate Skanderbeg for fighting and killing Muslims, particularly Albanian converts to Islam.

Attached: 1608717073591.png (587x558, 809.2K)

Atatürk was a yörük(genetically Cuman). Nothing to do with greeks.

He was Albanian, at least half.

albanians = greek

Also Albanians are far from being devout Muslims. Albanians are on the whole irreligious. Religion is for retards.

Here in north Italy albanians are mostly from Christian background. I don't know why. Still, albanians are mostly atheist, particularly albanian muslims

Nah he wasn't.

>Albanian intellectuals

Attached: Best-Dancing-Pepe-Hd-Remake-GIFs-Gfycat.gif (520x293, 861.15K)

yugoslavs are all rats and cockroaches, except for big part of croatians.

Those lands are all infested with gypsy and muslims vermin. Imagine the most primitive and disgusting people breeding and raping each other for centuries, well that is serbia and kosovo and albania.

The day of the Yatagan is approaching, wh*Toid scum.

Austrians are literal balkaniggers, you are not germs

Attached: 1576988406875.png (1837x1535, 271.22K)

Albos are the biggest revisionists in the balkans. Monkeydonians are a close second.

Attached: cavusoglu-erdogan-arthro.jpg (963x541, 110.35K)

Explain how they are bigger larpers than macedonian slavs, aren't they Illyrians?