You can't even visit Canada unless you are fully vaccinated. Let that sink in...

You can't even visit Canada unless you are fully vaccinated. Let that sink in. You can't even drive your car to a secluded Canadian National Park from Montana unless you are FULLY vaccinated. A negative test isn't good enough.

Attached: 5432425345.png (318x159, 2.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

findtrudeau.neocities.org/claim.html
archive.is/EHxV4
archive.is/gB6Yp
twitter.com/Yanky_Pollak/status/1488730879048437761
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dress as tree cutter, introduce covid tester to tree cutting device.

why the fuck would i want to visit canada

Who the fuck wants to go to Canada anyways?

if you live in Russia :)

I cant go to another province unless im vaccinated or at the least self isolate in a quarantine hotel for 14 days

Newfoundland?

You can do whatever the fuck you want
You can drive anywhere and nobody is going to stop you unless you speed where there’s cops around

LAST KNOWN LOCATION OF TRUDEAU: (Jan/31/2022) 953 Chemin du Lac-Meech ( see: findtrudeau.neocities.org/claim.html )
PREVIOUS LOCATION(s) OF TRUDEAU: (Jan/27/2022) Rideau Cottage ( archive.is/EHxV4 )
>Article about all of Doug Ford's properties and favorite hang-out places
archive.is/gB6Yp

best salt yet bros someone make a thread on this kek twitter.com/Yanky_Pollak/status/1488730879048437761

Good. Stay the fuck out. Most Canadians hate the fuck out of you idiots anyway. Fucking cunts.

Bu-Bu-Bu-But Keith Woods told me that the lockdowns were coming to an end and we should all take the jab!!!!

This is the most ridiculous of the restrictions imo. The fact that our Charter "guarantees" us the right to mobility and the right to leave our own country, and I, a law abiding citizen, am being denied that right... It needs to go NOW not later, the truckers have the right idea. All I want to do is move the fuck out of this hellhole and I'm basically being trapped against my own will.

Attached: bocanadacovid.jpg (696x573, 84.73K)

Nb

Good, stay in your democrat hive-city and breathe the air thick with pollution. We don't need you and your liberal/kike ideals.

Attached: snurf.jpg (1828x818, 1.19M)

lol. You stupid Alberta fuck. The cons will never be in power in Canada again.

70% of the vote goes to either a Liberal or an NDP.

God damn you are stupid stupid stupid.

because it's a loyalty test and if you try to avoid it you're proving yourself to be disloyal

You aren’t allowed to leave? That should be considered imprisonment, desu.

I live about 30 miles from the Canadian border, still never been to Canada.

Attached: ca.png (1000x500, 63.01K)

Imagine living in such a shithole! Oh wait OP doesn't have to imagine HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

LOL

Attached: 1638409957442.gif (200x150, 965.99K)