Do liberals even interact with minorities...

Do liberals even interact with minorities? In my experience the most hardcore leftists are almost exclusively middle-class suburban whites. I think pic related is spot on.

Attached: Surrogate.png (1196x674, 1.04M)

>Do liberals even interact with minorities?
Generally they have limited exposure. It's nigh-impossible to "never interact" with minorities, but libshits tend to only have a handful of minority acquaintances. The vast majority certainly aren't living in minority neighborhoods or anything.

t. born in Chimcago & lived with an Arab in college

can confirm, same dynamic in Western Europe as far as I am aware

Attached: 1625005684469.jpg (682x1024, 152.62K)

Attached: 1297523485879.jpg (680x797, 98.83K)

Lol I wonder what evidence they use to argue diversity is a good thing at this point. Unprecedented wealth inequality and social division, yeah diversity has worked wonders

they only hang out with the black/latinos that make enough money to live in their neighborhoods or work at their jobs

they dont know how the majority of them are, they dont know any poor black people.

Liberals: No
Conservatives: Tend to be very biased with minorities they hang out with, almost all are fine with Asians, but some dislike blacks, others dislike mexicans
Leftists: They hang around minorities and either actively hate whites, or hate all americans and love european whites.

>hate all americans

What's the problem? As american "Whites" are judaised and negrified subhumans for the most part.

Attached: 20210511_230401.png (1743x789, 307.55K)

Minorities?
They are the first to look down on white people if they dont make enough money.
Designate them as poor white trash hillbilly fucks.

Attached: main-qimg-1c9e83aa6a1fa74ab3bfff29e33caa94.png (602x201, 19.95K)

The negro worship Isn't as bad now as it was in the early 2000s. Although our media would like you to think so, nowadays blacks and whites acknowledge that integration was a mistake, and we prefer to keep to ourselves. Also blacks are less mad and jealous of whites and are now targeting Jews and Asians

White leftists have a very paternalistic view of non-whites and almost see them as animals. Most do not go out of their way to interact with them

Barely. Liberals know like one "chill" black guy and think that's all black people.

>The negro worship Isn't as bad now as it was in the early 2000s

LOL

Attached: mutt-rag.jpg (638x446, 74.72K)

>be in college English class
>reading a short story that included bits of Spanish
>landwhale SJW chick says "omg I can finally use my Spanish for something"
Where the hell does this bitch live/work that she literally has no opportunity to use Spanish?

Virtually every Hispanic that you'd find yourself interacting with as a monolingual English speaker speaks enough English that knowing Spanish is unnecessary

I live in Pennsylvania and never see spanish. I use more Japanese to speak with the local weebs.

They only interact with the top 10% and wonder where the other 90% are and think it's racism keeping them out.

i live in mexico and i almost never use spanish

That's my experience too from meeting ALOT of extreme liberals/progressives.

They might have that one black dude at the office who was grown in up in a fully white environment and cracks funny jokes

They simply need to be killed.

This is based, living in beaner land while avoiding and not speaking beaner.

oh, i speak beaner perfectly, i just dont use it often cuz i barely talk to people irl

No, they can't relate to interacting with niggers daily. As a result they're far removed from the average person's experience, and don't understand what people are upset about. Here's something they would never do: Have a reality show with Jonah Hill, or Kiernan Shipka, or Timothee Chalamet. The premise of the show is learning about "woke culture." But really it's just them, walking alone through neighborhoods in Georgia and Mississippi and Florida, talking to random black people. If they're comfortable enough to walk alone in Beverly Hills with their skateboard and Starbucks, and we're all equal, they should do the same in Atlanta or Jacksonville. They obviously would never do it. But it would be interesting to see the reasoning they would use.