Albertan Freedom Blockade General /AFBG/ #3: BLOCKADE RUNNERS

>QRD
At least 10,000 truckers have blockaded the Canadian/American border crossing at the town of Coutts/Sweetgrass for the past 4 days. In the spirit of resistance to tyranny as displayed by the more widely-known Canadian Freedom Convoy in Ottawa, they demand a complete rescinding of all lockdown measures and vaccine passport schemes in the Province of Alberta. The protestors have been hired a lawyer by Rebel News who is on the ground.

Jan 29-Feb 1 QRD
>10,000 truckers block the Canada/USA border crossing near Coutts in southern Alberta
>RCMP on scene
>Negotiations take place. Protestors will not compromise.
>Police brought in 40+ cruisers + tactical units
>Blockaded the blockade

>Premier Jason "Cuckold" Kenney denounces the blockade: twitter.com/jkenney/status/1487896939312164866?cxt=HHwWhMC9ocKYiaYpAAAA

Feb 2 QRD
>Police begin "enforcement"
>About 150+ vehicles break through a police road checkpoint cavalry style and join the blockade
>Police retreat; protestors reinforced

>RCMP arrive earlier today to "negotiate" by announcing they will be taking enforcement action (2 parts)
twitter.com/i/status/1488603341328306179
twitter.com/i/status/1488604763906142208

>Protestors chanting moments before the RCMP move in
twitter.com/i/status/1488626334972608514

>Police retreat back as truckers move forward
twitter.com/i/status/1488629071948877824

>During the attempted enforcement, 150+ vehicles break through police checkpoint and join the main blockade facilitating the police retreat
youtube.com/watch?v=S8Ez-XXQHhA

>Protestors release statement in response to Premier Jason Kenney's comments declaring them "unlawful"
twitter.com/i/status/1488680896265789443

>Aerial of Blockade as of 2H ago
twitter.com/i/status/1488720312921300996

>Donation link to their lawyer defense fund (Note: Use fake email to avoid Rebel News kikery if you donate)
TruckerLawyer.ca

>LINKS
Freedom Convoy General #200

Attached: 3429834985734.jpg (1200x697, 172.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

findtrudeau.neocities.org/claim.html
archive.is/EHxV4
archive.is/gB6Yp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>LINKS
Freedom Convoy #201

Attached: 546335244.png (1914x694, 1.78M)

This is the most interesting and potentially crazy thing to come out of the convoy.

What in the fuck are the RCMP going to do? 150 more vehicles have broken through with supplies and with the goal of making it more difficult. How do you tow 200 personal vehicles, 50 tractors and 100 semi-trucks in the middle of fucking winter?

You can't. That's why they keep coming back to the negotiating table. Police only negotiate until they have a plan of action - then they execute it refusing further negotiation.

This is absolutely bonkers - I hope they succeed for all our freedoms so we can go back to being the best nation on earth.

I hate how our MSM is "ignoring" this event. It is such a max happening with kino shots and scenes.
But they'd rather pretend it not to exist. I mean, they do report it, but it's underreported and footnoted. This shit deserves front page updates by the hour.

Godspeed you gorgeous faggots.
Any truth to that Quebec Squad forming?

Attached: 1643765297124.gif (600x338, 1.99M)

Only Rebel News is providing hourly updated coverage.

how is that even possible ? i always saw canadians as weak and submessive faggots.

are they more freedome loving then mutts ?

such a kino fucking image
this should make any "workers unite" type rope so hard they shrivel like an expended toothpaste tube
but they are all larping faggot slavedogs
meanwhile i gotta change jeans because im swimming in tapioca over here
>"that crowd is too white, that's problematic"
this is why they want to flood you with shitskins, they are much easier to control

We have a ton of brainwashed cucks but people in small towns out here are usually pretty chill
Also based captcha

Attached: Screenshot_20220202-014914_Chrome.jpg (987x905, 240.42K)

guys I am driving from Calgary to Revelstoke tomorrow, are the trucker bros going to stop me?

LAST KNOWN LOCATION OF TRUDEAU: (Jan/31/2022) 953 Chemin du Lac-Meech ( see: findtrudeau.neocities.org/claim.html )
PREVIOUS LOCATION(s) OF TRUDEAU: (Jan/27/2022) Rideau Cottage ( archive.is/EHxV4 )
>Article about all of Doug Ford's properties and favorite hang-out places
archive.is/gB6Yp

Attached: Canada Boogaloo.png (480x621, 469.63K)

You must understand what Alberta is. When settlers came to Alberta we were so far away from eastern Canada we traded and mingled more with Americans to the south. That culture rubbed off on us and now we're considered more American than Canadian. The libshit snowflakes in the major cities despise this reality and view all rural Albertans as uneducated conservative hicks who have no place in society.Canadian culture is built on the foundation that "we're not american." Therefore since true blue Albertans are more american-like than pussy-ass faggy Canadians, we are constantly ridiculed in pop culture.

If a violent revolution were to ever happen in Canada in the 21st century it would happen in Alberta, and every Canadian from coast to coast knows this.

Why would the corporate media report a legitimate protest against their masters? They serve only to further the goals of those in power and nothing else.Why are you still expecting actual journalism from these corporation in the fucking current year?

Based simple folk standing for freedoms. God bless em

I don't know about that. Saskatchewan and Manitoba both could rise up too. Although, for the exact same reasons you listed.

They may not be as strong in those provinces but they're prevalent in droves.

tbf your american neighbors are sort of alien to americans too
it's like another country in three states

Can't someone hack his phone so it plays honking on a loop?

2 years in and I've seen maybe a dozen people total not wear a mask in a store. Everyone acting "fed up" now when they couldn't be bothered to do the most basic thing until they were sure a million other people felt the same way is just annoying.

Sometimes things get reported on when they get too big to ignore. Of course they will always try to frame.

LAST KNOWN LOCATION OF TRUDEAU: (Jan/31/2022) 953 Chemin du Lac-Meech ( see: findtrudeau.neocities.org/claim.html )
PREVIOUS LOCATION(s) OF TRUDEAU: (Jan/27/2022) Rideau Cottage ( archive.is/EHxV4 )
>Article about all of Doug Ford's properties and favorite hang-out places
archive.is/gB6Yp

Attached: 1634937159152.jpg (4032x3024, 3.17M)

Attached: lemmings.png (1468x7317, 2.3M)

What is the closest major u.s city where this is happening?
Closest state?

Yes you are right we most not forget those places. Alberta has one of the youngest populations as well so we're more volatile and willing to resist.

Montana?

>freedom
>blockade
lol nice newspeak