You are a jewish demon

If you post "buzzwords", "memes", "reaction faces", and quote "pop culture" you are a retarded niggerized jewish demon.
You are a braindead husk that seeks to participate in consensus so you copy anything you see spammed often enough, trying to fit in, but you're so fucking retarded you don't realize that bots and propagand agents created all that stuff.
You have no connection to reality, your life is completely pointless.
You have nothing to express and no way to express it even if you did.
You weren't born from love, you were forced into existence by jewish will, a mistake of your retarded parents' lust, a pointless creation destined to be a demonic slave with the sole purpose to sabotage any real humans around you.

That's why you copy inauthentic symbols from jewish propaganda and spam them everywhere.
You want to "fit in" but you're too retarded to know what's human and authentic so you just copy anything you see in your environment regardless of what it means objectively.

christianity, "buzzwords", "memes", "reaction faces", etc. are all demonic devices to enslave your mind. They're like spells demons try to cast on you to drag you into their hell.
All those things are meaningless distractions that remove your soul.

Burn all demons to death.

Attached: burning execution.webm (700x394, 2.68M)

sneed

makes sense

Attached: 1642966863601.jpg (540x668, 83.07K)

You don't even know what a meme is, retard.

5edgy3me

The retard kike demon cannot describe anything it perceives.
It simply references the judgements given by its master - it assumes everything it believes is "consensus" and anyone who disagrees isn't "real" since all it knows is its cult.
That's why it only speaks in scripted phrases - it's appealing to consensus, it refuses to take any chance at being "wrong", so it uses phrases it sees often in association with its preferred stimulus - usually its fake social botnets (like Any Forums, twitter, facebook, etc.) or other electronic entertainment.

Attached: actual good board.jpg (1920x950, 346.26K)

Have you paid off your student debt?

kikes pretending to be bots

Nope, just a drunk leaf who thinks you're a faggot LOL

Attached: 1623541271738.gif (300x300, 2.97M)

basically this entire site is fake. it's all kikes like this fabricating discourse.
they decide who can see your posts, and in my case its almost no one.
once in a while they let some actual people through, but even then the vast majority of content is made by kikes and designed to brainwash you.

>using a language everyone else knows

Attached: 1472490995099.png (549x580, 3.3K)

>I wanted to pretend I'm special so I copied a schizophrenic fake language from the internet and now I'm retarded

anything connected to the internet is completely fake.
kikes will manipulate everything you see and touch.

>If you post "buzzwords", "memes", "reaction faces", and quote "pop culture" you are a retarded niggerized jewish demon.
Agree. I unironically cut off all ties with the normie internet. I just couldn't stand the sheer amount of niggery that westerners do on there.
>bruh fr fr that shit be good tho no cap

Also all the sassy video game character gifs that weebs or furries would post with words stolen from Any Forums like cope or seethe, when responding to an actually based message, were legit driving me insane.

I could go on and on about my encounters with normiefags but I'll just say this:
Fuck the zogged internet and fuck the kikes that control it.

except for this place right

I don't know really.
All the tranny shills are making me browse this place less and less.

But not even they drive me as mad as do the normies that don't know how to talk in normal english except in nigger hood speak.
I would skin one alive rn.

Yes.

Attached: chad.jpg (1080x1326, 172.47K)

I SAW THAT "YES. CHAD" MEME
I REALLY REALLY IDENTIFIED WITH IT
NOW I USE IT AS MY PICTURE
I'M A CHAD!
AND IF SOME ONE SAYS SOMETHING BAD TO ME I'M ALL LIKE "YES."

"YES."
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA LOL XD
I HAVE SUCH A BASED AND REDPILLED PERSONALITY

jews control meme culture. You adopted a jewish identity because you have no personality and are brainwashed to accept suggestions from the media.

>Jewish golem calls me a jewish demon
Ask me if I could give a single fuck.
Set yourself on fire.

Attached: christcuck.jpg (822x960, 147.21K)

I've seen literal jews portray themselves as the "chad" meme before

Yes it's gotten that fucking bad

looks tasty

Do you ever realize you just overthink everything?

The irony in my post was very intentional friendo.
Also OP is a (new)fag.
You don't know me, Any Forums is not one person or one "personality" aka hivemind etc etc. Yes, for the suggestible personality types what you are saying is very true, but once you know how memes/memetics work you are no longer just a receiver of memes (as in victim of propaganda) but canc consciously and rationally abstract it (to varying degrees).

nice try yid

>He fell for the myth of jewish omnipotence.
You fell for their bluff because you have the mind of a slave. You live in fear of shadows on the wall.
Unfuck yourself, maggot.

Attached: 1642969973882.jpg (856x958, 578.94K)

cringe but based

No, you are an empty husk with nothing to communicate so "irony" is most attractive to you, you can pretend your lack of expression is due to your "superior intellect", and so your soul is consumed and so you are a jewish slave demon.

To add to that: We are all "victims" of the memes of the surroundings we grow up in (culture). Learning how this works is part of what used to happen here. Less so today due to the incessant glowniggershit.