Are Boomers and Zoomers similar?

At least, more similar to eachother than either of them are to millenials?
>boomers grew up on, and get all their information from the television, centralized information
>gen x and gen y made heavy use of web 1.0, decentralized information
>zoomers grew up on, and get all their information from web 2.0, centralized information
The former and latter generations are less likely to dissent, because they don't even know how to dissent, they've only ever gotten approved information their entire lives.

Attached: akemi.jpg (687x545, 245.32K)

Millenials are the last generation to have "SOUL", while still growing up in shitty conditions. Zoomers are in shitty conditions, but have no "SOUL". Millenials are the last generation to play outside.

The last generation to talk to their friends face to face.

>Millenials
Millenials group up in the 90s playing outside safe from the nigger terror. seeing how they turned out soulless, you seem to be incorrect. growing up as a zoomer i saw soul in my generation, but its being siphoned out by soulless tech corporations. ive befriended seemingly soulless zoomers and manipulated them out of their social media, nihilistic addictions.
we have soul, which isnt manufactured as it was with the millennials, but it is certainly very repressed.

Attached: 1615851576929.png (500x500, 129.31K)

Not at all. Zoomers are being raised by big tech.

Can confirm. Living in a building filled with kids. They're all fat and indoors. When I was there age I was out with my friends building forts. My friend Jeanette showed me her vagina when we were alone in it.

There is no generation like the Baby Boomers.

Attached: millennials and zoomers are fucked.jpg (537x769, 112.39K)

We simplified tech to death so that stupid boomers could use it, but it turns out boomers are terminally retarded and don't give a fuck so they still can't use anything. Zoomers got exposed to all that dumbing down effort and they became what they are today as a collateral.

Sounds gay user
T.late zoomer here, all this
> Muh generation more based than yours
Is gay as fuck, lol go shit out them worms, stop playing League of Legends and Valorant all day, and go make a new recipe or something fuck.. Also cope and seethe but Christ is King...

Damn, digits don't confirm, sad

fair enough. i'm actually just angry i'm in my 30s now

>Millenials group up in the 90s playing outside safe from the nigger terror.
What are video games?
They were inside.

I often mock zoomers here for the dogmatic, neurotic, brain-fragmented, faggy pulp that they are, but the truth is they are just millenials squared. It all started with my generation which I hate even more because of my personal relationship with it. I can't stop the feeling of dread when I look into the future.

Attached: 19702020.png (734x1016, 960.59K)

It's true. We millenials and zoomers are pretty much the same, we both fucking suck so bad. But I know it's mostly factors beyond our control like chemicals and societal conditioning by nefarious actors.

> Millenials are the last generation to play outside.

It's really fucking sad to see. I don't even look down on zoomies for this I genuinely feel bad for them that they will never know what it's like to be 7 years old and have your parents be totally OK with you taking a 3 mile bikeride to the mall alone to pickup some NES game at funcoland then grab a burger to feed yourself and head home. Kids are so fucking bubble wrapped they don't even know what basic freedom is until they hit 16 years old, and are noticeably emotionally stunted as a result. I suspect this is why I am able to be a chad on tindr and fuck zoomer girls despite being in my mid 30s. Zoomer males are just fucking clueless.

They have similar bz to it

once again I am not trying to bash zoomers, but, zoomer girls are so fucking ugly. when you look at 16-21 year old girls and think "damn, 90% of these bitches are unfuckable" you know there's something wrong

>Millenials are the last generation to have "SOUL"
Lol. Fucking kys seriously. Millennials are the worst generations to have ever existed.

>the 90s
>playing outside
>safe from the nigger terror
Pick two and only two. t. Millennial that grew up in the rentoid ghetto part of town

Attached: 1612252237005.png (710x459, 30.03K)

Yes the shittier parts of America where already fucked by the 90's but middle class small towns were still great places.

now even wealthy areas are niggerfied.

Millenials are the sjw generation originally, you have to be really biased to say they have a soul and zoomers not.

>We simplified tech to death
It should be mentioned that this "simplified" tech got preinstalled with adware and spyware on top of it, making the software end absolute cancer. You can't just make "widget A" produce "output B", it needs to show you six gorillion ads in the middle of it and extract every detail of your personal life down to whether your turds float or sink.

>> Muh generation more based than yours
>Is gay as fuck
fair and i agree, when i shit on the gens its usually to make some kind of point or to shitpost, though i will say ive always held some kind of contempt toward millennials since elementary school, so discounting it all together isnt wise

this

They have more access to information than any other generation which is why the police have been militarized and the military spent 20 years fighting anti guerilla warfare.