The Metaverse will just be virtual globohomo

Attached: 20220202_031837.jpg (209x245, 54.14K)

what is a metaverse?

I strongly suspect it won't actually launch at all, and if it ever does it will demand such a high performance computer + GPU combination that nobody will be able to afford to run it.

DARPA tech

looks like some gay ass MMORPG/gorilla simulator

Basically virtual/augmented reality. There is a big push for it to become the next version of the internet and arguably the next way humans will live.

You'll put on your VR headset and essentially live your life inside a video game where all social interactions are with the avatars of people you know. You yourself with also have a avatar.

Think of "Ready Player One" or "15 Million Merits" type of life for humanity.

Mark Zuckerberg is trying to become a pioneer in this technological progression, but many others exist pursuing that role as well.

It will be a yet another social network for virt sex (especially furry and incestand furry incest)

Wonder if you will be able to make white-only rooms/channels/areas.

Big Think

That's why they have all-in-one standalone VR like the Oculus Quest

I hope you're right. However, I think it will to some version. The elites would love for nothing more than to keep everyone in a podlike existence where they only do things that are monitored on the internet.

I will agree that the infrastructure to make it happen is quite costly and hard to fathom, but the results would do so much for their goals.

Okay but will you be able to make furry avatars?

Attached: XbuKisE.jpg (960x1200, 98.4K)

Nope! You just got sentenced to a simulation of living out George Floyd's entire life due to your hate speech.

What is the appeal of that shit? It is fucking weird and gross.

Without chips that connect to your brain, augmentation that makes this possible and wide implementation of this which will make possible full sensory perception of what is happening (like touching boobs) you are simply on a gay VR made by niggers, trannies and feminists. It will be like this somewhere after 2100s, so Zuckerberg nigger outplayed himself, fuck you stupid kike nigger, go bankrupt

Duh.

Second Life rehashed

Brainwashing machine

won't be powerful enough, that's a fucking 2016 era smart phone in terms of CPU and GPU power

The globalists new new attempt to stranglehold western society via kike tech companies

No fucking shit

I would never use that.

Come up with your own thread idea

Same.

I just watched a video about ces, they already have bhaptics suit with vibrates and this year they are releasing the owo shirt which has tens sensors that shock you to cause pain in game. It's only been a few years and we're halfway to ready player one. Within 5 years 8k headsets will be commonplace. They already have omnitrack for sale. Currently I can enter a rudimentary vr world complete with omnitrack, full body motion sensors + tactile sensations and pain. They also have resistance gloves to simulate picking up solid objects. It's not full on immersion, but a step that way and it's happening you lot faster than I thought. I for one will be buying stock in these companies.

It is DoA, dude. No one needs this cumass gayboy virtual shit

Are you seriously planning to use this??

I did. I was just inspired due to seeing another thread talking about Meta. "Niggers on Top" or some shit.

Fuck no.

Metaverse is garbo. VR is hated.

Lockdowns are being undone so people will be outdoorsy again.

AR might catch on, but that's a ways away. Metaverse dev is being guided by large, organizationally retarded corporations. Nothing meaningful will come of it other than a lesson in how innovation doesn't come from large groups of people with a lot of money.

Zenith is a full on mmo vr that runs perfectly fine on the quests shitty android operating system. If they can make full mmos on phone technology we aren't too far from pcvr quality in standalone systems.

Yeah that's pretty obvious. This is the dystopian system that the in crowd of globohomo has been writing fiction about for decades.

Yep. Funny how investing can be so easy nowadays by just paying attention to what these faggot elites want.

Good thing tbere's the metaverse themepark set up my big tech - and then there's the real decentralized metaverse.

You don't understand how shitty modern giant companies are at developing things. Listen they changed the name of the company and promised a 3D virtual world that they haven't even STARTED to actually develop yet. You'll note a few stories in the press about the Metaverse but if you look into it more closely they're just at the tech demo stage. That's what makes it impossible to believe the recent story about a woman who claims she was groped in the Metaverse - it's not actually a usable thing and the only people who are actually "in" the Metaverse right now are the core developer team who Zuck is personally overseeing.

It's all literally fake news at this point. Two more years.

At some point they might just issue the hardware for free or even worse "borrow" it to you so they can manipulate you to hook yourself up to this shit.

The quest 2 sold over 10 million units last year, you are completely wrong. I agree that this isn't the step humans should be taking but you can say that about 90% of history. That doesn't change the fact that is around and it's going to keep advancing. Look at phones. 20 years ago we had black and white lcs screens that could play centipede or space invaders. Phones now are supercomputers with all sorts of tech bells and whistles. And it only took 20 years.

>sold over 10 million units last year
no that's total bullshit

That's not a metaverse, that playing an even gayer version of Fortnite with no microaggressions allowed. This shit is DoA as a next step in computer evolution, but oh yeah as some gay VR with more sensors maybe nice.

I agree with you. People saying they don't want this are the outliers. I myself am an outlier with them, but everyone in my office was practically pumped about Meta's announcement.

That actually looks impressive.

Funny though, RamenVR (the developer) only has 8 employees.

I wouldn't expect that level of innovation from some conglomerate megacorp. The large developer teams there are counterproductive.

You aren't wrong about big tech but big tech has lured in tons of small devs that have bought into this. This is the direction they're taking. Its the next evolution of not only gaming but they're pushing it to replace many aspects of human to human contact, especially AR in the workplace. You are naive to think this is just a fad. Refer to my previous post about phones. You are an idiot to stick your head in the sand and claim that multi billion dollar companies won't shape human fads. Look at how far vr has come in 5 years. It's completely stupid to say it's going nowhere when Facebook and Apple are putting thier chips on the table. Its fine you can miss the boat on stocks if you want.

>boomers force their children and grandchildren to watch endless reruns of Disney's Robin Hood because they're too lazy to be actual parents
>boomers teach their children to never get into any fights and to be queers and fags around girls
>they act surprised when the only connection with a healthy, pure female their children can make is with something on the television
>they act surprised when their kid's first sexual experience is whacking off to Maid Marian's tits
>they blame their kids, because for the "Me Generation," that's easier that admitting fault might lie with themselves for being lazy niggers or the Jews who make the cartoons
I bet you think it's a coincidence that 90% of furry avatars are foxes. You did this, grandpa. You set kids in front of fruity degenerate bullshit so you could fuck off and do whatever the fuck it was you felt like doing instead of parenting. All the trannies, furries, communists, weebs, and other freaks are YOUR fault.

Attached: EOEcC3UVAAAiHd-.jpg (1200x722, 83.58K)