Should public breastfeeding be illegal or should it be mandatory?

Should public breastfeeding be illegal or should it be mandatory?

Attached: E6V9oBfVoBQTC1-.jpg (1080x1106, 192.04K)

>should be eating in public illegal?

nobody cares if you let your kid suck your titty in poblic it s when you take the damn photos and show it all of like when you post online look at me i btrestfeed my kid in public look at me look at me that's twhen i find it annoying just let your kid brestfeed and nothing more no need to make it out to be a big issue just do it in priuvate

sage and report low quality racemixing troll threads

Die kike you just wanted to post the nigger baby. Sage

i think it should be allowed. Let the kid suck the nip and feed. Also nice picture.. really hits home that we are one race.. the human race.

Taking your ethnic horrors out in the streets should be illegal.

Attached: 042077B3-F666-4F93-B4F7-750EE8E6911E.jpg (889x374, 36.88K)

She's got a mixed race demon leaching off of her, it will group up and leach off of white men.

creating ethnic horrors should be illegal.

I don’t care just don’t expect me not to look at an exposed tit

>Also nice picture.. really hits home that we are one race.. the human race.

Attached: E0DED6B3-D659-4022-880D-31E1C6A93B76.jpg (798x770, 195.18K)

Looking at her face she looks like a quadroon anyway

Nigger spawns should be flushed down to toilet.

don't forget to type 'sage' in options field when you respond it will be no bump

Yes jew rats pushing harmful race mixing

women should not be in public

should be legal but done discreetly

Attached: PRushton.gif (878x1150, 106.09K)

saged

It literally attention whoring and getting off on making a scene. Just feed the little shit before you leave the house.

As a society, we've sexualized breasts, including women.
So in my opinion, I don't think it should be done publicly.
I'd feel weird whipping out my titty in front of people.
Women who say it's not for attention are lying.

> somethig something breast something.
hey nice Pic OP, but there's a very small nigger hanging on that chicks tits

>mulatto woman has a brown baby
So? Mulatto women should be forced to mate with niggers only. One drop rule.

should be and is legal in canada. its a kid eating grow the fuck up degenerates

Kek

imagine having no other way to produce an income but posting thinly veiled black fetishist pictures on an imageboard

if you haven't considered suicide, its not too late. you could do it. you could easily take your life. its not that hard. go outside and jump in front of traffic. if this is how you make a living, you would be doing society a favori.

if youre not getting paid? well thats even sadder.

If a girl can breastfeed, it should be as acceptable for a man to suck on and eat a girls asshole in public.

Mandatory, but you must be 18 years old or older to be breastfed in public.

yeah the little mini-nigger is trying to kiss her titty but her shirts' in the way

She raised that nigger babies I.Q. by being it's White mother and by breastfeeding it. Why can't Black women do the same?

The government should introduce a hotness index for ever female, ranking from 1-10. This index will be reevaluated every 6months since a todays 8 could easily become a 6.5 if they hit the wall in that time period.
7s and above should be forced to breastfeed in public, 6.9 and below should be banned from doing so

Kill it KILL IT it's biting people