Those jews REALLY need a distraction right now

hmm i wonder why?
elpais.com/infografias/2022/02/respuesta_otan/respuesta_otan_eeuu.pdf

Attached: jej.png (1041x828, 477.4K)

yawn who gives a fuck what jews say

I think Ukraine could probably get away with joining the EU, but if they try to join NATO Russia will invade

The joke is that the previous owner of the store is called Chuck so if you replace "Sneed" with "Chuck" you get "Chuck's Feed & Seed".

Kek how can they blame Russia for moving troops in their own territory?

>russia builds up forces in their territory and it's never justified
>america builds up forces abroad and it's always justified
what dialog are you expecting, when you come in with a view point like that?

idk what jew is. race? religion?

I love niggers!

>>america builds up forces abroad
Problem with this russian "argument" is that it's a blatant lie. Countries with barely any military joining NATO doesn't suddenly become US or nuclear superpowers. NATO is just a weak excuse to put pressure or invade territories.

you do realise there are american soldiers on our soil as we speak

>russian "argument"
keep calling me a russian for calling out your bullshit, that will surely change my mind

>seriously guys Russia's been trying to make peace all along
Sounds like Chinese propaganda to me.

Attached: 3000.jpg (199x300, 16.04K)

>you do realise there are american soldiers on our soil as we speak
How many?

What soldiers? 4 solders and 1 battle uncapable tank used for parades?

That against the "reasonabe internal business" of having whole paratrooper and attack copter bases just 50km of our border or Kaliningrad stuffed with nuclear tipped Iskanders? While threatening with military-technical measures.

And i'm not calling you anything. I'm refering to the idiotic, kindergarten level official written "proposal" from russia.

Do you fucks realise YOU'RE the Terrorists? Americans are ALWAYS AT WAR the only fucken retarded nation who thinks it's okay to go fuck up others, you suck yourselves off constantly at how strong you are but the world is getting to a stage where we're just thinking fuck it China might be better than these cunts.

How many US soldiers are in Latvia though?

Why are ANY there you dumb fuck?

I don't know but I'd kinda like to know how many there are. Can you answer that? How many US soldiers are in Latvia? Do you know?

>Americans
Russian propoganda again. Russia has no land border with US. The whole act of adressing only US is just another dirty tactic to undermine soverignity of Russias neigbors and reinforce it's false claims.

Why not talk directly to Ukraine about NATO? Because that would require truthful evluation of situation, bragaining about stolen lands and actual diplomacy.

It's easy to talk to US, that doesnt have troops near its borders or have no land stolen.

Belarus isn't their territory stupid achmed

Stfu chink i will slap u to death bitch

Are u Indian sirs

actually Belarus has been formally joined into Russia as a joint country, an union

Kek retarded niggers ITT
the US wont even admit exactly how many BASES it has, how can you ask how many US soldiers are in Latvia with a straight face?

>hmm i wonder why?
Some NATO country was bound to leak the document, as the Ukraine being in NATO is not worth a potential war with Russia. The Ukraine is not important to Italy, Spain, France, Portugal's security, but a nuclear war with Russia is.

Attached: social cohesion erosion.png (938x863, 393.05K)

Escape from Tarkov when?

Attached: images (2) (20).jpg (300x168, 9.01K)

>Problem with this russian "argument" is that it's a blatant lie.
I don't think the Russians care.
Russia is stationing offensive forces on the borders permanently, and that forces NATO to do the same.
Letting Ukraine into NATO thus means permanent US offensive troops in E-European countries to counter the Russian forces.