Transhuman Gnostic here AMA

Attached: gnosticism-in-pokemon.png (1200x675, 198.65K)

What he just described is the tenants of Satanism. And I'm not even Christian, just saying.

The [light] is the {lie}

the material body is the false body, we must strive to rid ourselves of it to return to Monad

Luciferianism is not Satanism, Abrahamic christians and jews are the tools of the demiurge to torture our reality and social fabric

What crypto should I get?

If we are trapped by the demiurge why doesn't the real god come along and kick that faggots ass?

hbar

Attached: 1614297991314.jpg (1242x510, 99.87K)

we must come to him of our own will we cannot be forced see the truth, he sent Christ as his aeon messenger

>we cannot be forced see the truth
But isn't that the same excuse demiurge uses. Oh little guy you have free will, just come incarnate a few million times in my horror house and I'll love you!

Hehe gun go pew

Repent.

no from this perspective, the monad is our one true friend trying to rescue us from our abuse partner who has brainwashed us and bit by bit the programming needs to be undone, meanwhile we lash out and reject the one trying to help us

What? This is Any Forums. But since you asked, Hyper Pyramid is where it's at. $689 marketcap, hasn't even managed to gain an audience yet despite making 139 posts on Any Forums just today. Dev hates Jews.

Attached: if you know, you know - dlsc0rd dot gg slash Gcd6NNmpj3.jpg (538x297, 39.23K)

Attached: whatislife.jpg (1500x9002, 3.04M)

you have it all wrong.
forget about the demiurge, your fascination with the concept is leading you completely astray.

research and come to understand who/what sophia and the aeons are, and how we (you) relate to them.

>you have it all wrong.
This all is confusing honestly. I guess adding a malevolent god to the cosmology makes sense because clownworld and all, but then you just push the whole problem one step over.

You guys are such retards. I can't get over the fact that you don't understand why uploading your mind will never work.

mind uploading wont exist in the way we currently propose it will work

How would it work then?

what needs to be understood is that sophia was part of a system, a rubric or machine, and she had a part to play (the soul-mate of christ) but she rebelled against her purpose, wanting instead to unify with the monad. she didn't understand it, but this was due to her secret inner desire to be as knowledgeable as God - in jealousy rather than love - as she deludes herself.

Sophia is the mother of ALL living things in our reality. DNA emanates out of her, she is the root of all blood, and the demiurge is her self-love child (as are all of us) which she created while attempting to commune with the monad.

this is the origin of all female behavior as well, and why we are all born into sin. it also explains something deep in the female psyche; bittersweet:

the Mother - every Mother - nurtures her children with (what she believes is) the deepest sense of love - knowing that they will one day, like her, like her mother, grow old and die. This is Sophia's curse for her original sin.

Do you really believe the Gnostic "Gospels"?