The NPC is the most valuable weapon

The NPC is the key to power. And with their collective anger, change is made; with their collective indifference, the status quo remains.

In order to influence this world, you must control the NPC.

Any other pursuit is meaningless.

Attached: 20220202_025804.jpg (682x283, 68.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/d4WhHTIq45o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

NPCs don't operate through anger, they operate through fear. They mostly try to avoid fear through boredom.

Anger is expressed due to unaccepted love. The NPC doesn't feel love towards things that are unfamiliar to it, but the oposite as you said - indifference. They're ironically enough mind based, which leads them to rationalize everything to keep themselves from feeling fear. So they'll ignore and ridicule truths you point out to them, because it will drive fear in them. Theyll do what they're forced to do, because they'll do anything to postpone fear.

Exactly, user. Spot on with your follow up response.

Instructions:
>Answer yes or no only.
>Answer yes or no only (I'm saying it again so it's clear. Read carefully, choose the yes or no answer that applies best. Nothing more.)
>Include the question numbers to help me tally up your results.

At the end you will receive 3 scores: PC, NPC and Deux. Highest is your diagnosis.

Pro tip: Answer honestly. Don't give the answer you "think" is correct.

No. All NPCs lacking a psoas minor is just a theory of mine at this point.
There isn't enough available information - through genetics and autopsies checking who does/doesn't have a psoas minor, and then comparing to their NPC status, to know for sure whether I'm right.
One of these days I'd like to research which genes are most associated with a psoas minor to add to my research. I'd like to eventually find the exact genes that make someone an NPC based solely on DNA.

Attached: 98621365.png (922x646, 55.66K)

All of my answers are YES.

PC=5.5
Deux=2
NPC=5.5

No diagnosis.

All yes means test is unable to distinguish between NPC and PC thought patterns and see which is more dominant.

I found your test on the 4plebs archive. I made a thread on /bant/: NPC Test - True or False only

I'll say it again, *True or False only*. And leave the question numbers to help me add up.

At the end you get 3 scores, PC., NPC and Dialogue. Highest is diagnosis.

1. I think in inner speech about what I have done, and whether it was right or not.
2. My thinking in words is more like a dialogue with myself, rather than my own thoughts in a monologue.
3. I evaluate my behaviour using my inner speech. For example, I say to myself, ‘that was good’ or ‘that was stupid.’
4. When I am talking to myself about things in my mind, it is like I am having a conversation with myself.
5. I talk silently in my inner speech telling myself not to do things.
6. When angry, my inner speech can help calm me down.
7. In my head I talk to myself a critical way.
8. I talk to myself silently in an encouraging way.
9. What I say in my inner speech makes me feel anxious
10. I calm myself down by talking silently to myself
11. My inner speech contributes to me feeling down and depressed
12. When I think to myself in words about upsetting things, I can easily change topics in my mind and talk to myself about other things

Is this your latest one?

That is correct. The pigs figured that out in Animal Farm and it is how they took over.

As for my answers:

1. True
2. True
3. True
4. True
5. True
6. False
7. True
8. True
9. True
10. False
11. True
12. False

Attached: BANG.gif (480x346, 910.77K)

Is this good or not good?

Attached: image_2022-02-02_104329.png (329x330, 13.91K)

Don't you understand that "NPC" is meant to be derogatory?

No such thing as people without inner voice exist, they are just larpers and even if they talk less to each other they still do for decision making and future thinking

Alright cheers. I'll mark the ones in /bant/ too.
Yep same questions.

PC: 5.5
Deux: 2
NPC: 1
Diagnosis: PC

It's not good or bad.
About 5% or so people had all yes, and maybe 1% had all no.
I can't tell you if you're an NPC or not, because my test can't distinguish.

It's not derogatory. It's not an insult. They can't help it.

Almost all human have an inner voice. It's how your inner voice manifests that counts.
Very few people answered all no on this test.

humans*
so it doesn't look like i don't know english

It still doesn't make sense to proudly call yourself an NPC no matter how you put it.

>No such thing as people without inner voice exist
My wife says she has no inner voice, not sure what to think about that. Why is this information coming out now all of the sudden? Do you think the government is going to exterminate anyone WITH an inner voice?

I hear another voice sometimes as well when going over certain things, I think its god.

When you do have it you are the robot, crunching words like a computer crunches numbers.

Up to 20% of people hear literal voices of other people. It's your own inner speech.

Also, if you do, this has some correlation with auditory hallucinations and thought insertion... leading to delusions.
That voice you're hearing doesn't have any insight or additional information you didn't already have. It's not God, it's you.

Well this one voice in my head, not sure what/who it was, around mid 2019, when I was living in Woodbridge, VA, told me to get the FUCK out of the DC area.

It was like that feeling you get, when you know you're being watched/hunted by something, but like x2-4 times more intense.

Had a LOT of supernatural events occur to me when I was living around the DC area. I'd say 90% of it stopped when I left that demonic shit hole.

Well, whatever it was, it saved my ass, and a patient's life once.

you folks are mostly NPCs here, you have no independent thought, all you do is read tweets and pose and shill ideas that are not yours, you are very definition of an NPC

Plaster these all over the place to make NPCs seethe

Attached: grey npc A4.jpg (2480x3508, 1.83M)

We are what we are, we got to deal with the cards that god has given to us.

It didn't save your ass and the patient's... you did.
The voice is you. When I say it doesn't have any additional information, I mean your brain pieced it together and was telling you what it knew in inner speech... in this case the speech of other people.

Again, 20% of people hear other people's voices, so it's not necessarily bad. But if the voice starts telling you to burn things, that's when you go see a doc.

youtu.be/d4WhHTIq45o

Take the NPC test Prove us all wrong.

8. Yes
The ones I answered no on were the ones related to self esteem. If I think I’ve left a negative impression I’m kept awake at night