When is white history month?

Attached: wen.jpg (1024x1024, 199.33K)

Every month

Niggers wouldn't even have history if not for white people taking an interest in the rubble they lived upon.
So even black history is white history.

World history is White history, user. Black History is really a backhanded jab at Blacks because it consists of a nigger who stole a dream and a nigger woman who was too lazy to walk to the back of the bus. These are the only Black heroes and they are to be celebrated once every year for a month.

This. White people literally revised history to appear less demented.

Attached: sinless-perfection-abortion-jesse-lee-petersen-1024x576.jpg (662x372, 29.02K)

July

< this

white trash history month is July

like what? a month of slavery? colonial genocide? a month of war?

>Every month
As it should be.

It can't be delegated to one month

YOU RACIST COLONIZING FUCK. DO YOU NOT REALIZE THAT EVERY OTHER DAY IS WHITE HISTORY? EVERY FUCKING THING IS BUILT BY RACIST COLONIZING WHITE FUCKERS. THERE IS NO EQUALITY IN THIS WORLD. FUCK U RACIST BITCHES.

>EVERY FUCKING THING IS BUILT BY RACIST COLONIZING WHITE FUCKERS

Summed it up pretty well. 12 more months.

No slaves taken to Europe, colonialism only brought them civilisation so they don't die, and wars existed everywhere ever.

Not whites fault you lived like animals since forever.

everytime you see a blue eye.

You realize you, as a human, are an animal you dumb pole? Look at mental illness rates in the civilized world vs the "living like animals" world. LOL so many people wanting to live off the grid, live close to nature, etc. but you can't because most of nature has been destroyed to make way for buildings and roads. If you could, you'd do it in a heartbeat. You'd go back to living in a small tribe where you had a wife and kids and everyone was happy together. What do you have? You probably live in some shitty small apartment, you're alone in a big city. YOU WISH YOU HAD A TRIBE.

Attached: 48921FCA-1112-4F70-9D87-9E4DC5149357.jpg (1024x1017, 133.51K)

i hope no one is waiting for their governments to ''give'' you anything, or ''allow'' you to openly celebrate or even acknowledge your European heritage.
if you are you better pack a fucking lunch because you have a long wait in front of you.

It's called Fathers Day.

Lol you racists never cease to make me laugh. I am laughing so hard right now. HAHA! Listen, dickhead! Africa had empires. You posting pictures of little straw huts makes no sense. You realize Africa had mud brick houses right? Why would they use a little straw hut? You are so dumb it hurts. Also! Africa had many great civilizations and empires. You seem to forget Egypt is in Africa. Haha... you are so dumb that it actually pains me from laughing.

Attached: s-l500.jpg (267x400, 35.69K)

Attached: 5EE7335A-C444-4DD3-AA03-370F3256B6E2.jpg (1013x1024, 110.36K)

Niggers get Black History month
White people get Fathers day.

Fp

Being

Bp