Are we headed toward civil war? (usa)

hi i'm a normal person, not one of you nazi types. i've been watching some documentaries about right wing extremist groups and i'm becoming a little worried about where we're headed as a nation.

what are your thoughts.

Attached: FB_IMG_1642353243632.jpg (720x719, 61.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

apnews.com/article/legislature-legislation-local-governments-nevada-economy-2fa79128a7bf41073c1e9102e8a0e5f0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you already are in a civil war

Any Forums is a board of peace, no one here condones violence.

No americans dont have the stomach for high lvl conflict, gotta brain wash'em first, turn them into niggers.

>civil war? (usa)
No. Wars require men of courage an bravery. Those traits are absent in the United States

wym

that's a lie lol.

???

Attached: FB_IMG_1630329927933.jpg (720x720, 50.7K)

My thoughts are stop being such a faggit nigger kike

Attached: DvDHOyFVsAAQzb7.jpg (758x404, 34.09K)

Commie psyops

none of you are making sense.

does anyone here speak english??

Attached: 1643725205866.png (1075x1270, 998.13K)

>Black people use to get upset if a person ate in public(i.e bus, sidewalk)or with other general misbehaviors.
>Black people used to grow the majority of the food stuffs(before the flooding of the great plans)
>Black people used to place education at the utmost importance.
Then they were brainwashed, if it works on blacsk it works on most groups(i.e black cultures just being used to sell old white lady brands)

>that's a lie lol.
It is true, By spreading such vicious lies you are only encouraging backlash against peaceful Any Forumstards and creating more extremists.

Not a chance. We already had one of those. And it didn't turn out well for anyone.

kill this nigger by hanging him with a rope that i will literally provide you if you meet me at walgreens right now, goto the bathroom there will be a tranny hanging from the stall sort of like how jeffrey epstein was found so it looks like a suicide but it was me, i murdered it. because i hate faggots. faggots need to die. that's their only reason to exist. they do nothing else but die. we need to help them, die. kys, faggots. recycle the ropes. go for the high score. make ropes great again.

Hi Fred. Slow day at the agency?

Pic related being an example of that

Attached: Circle remains Unbroken.jpg (599x650, 31.2K)

Seems it is your understanding that is lacking, not our language.

look i'm just a normal person trying to have a conversation with you guys. you're making it difficult by talking in memes and riddles.

what do you think is going to happen in the next decade or two here in usa?

>what do you think is going to happen in the next decade or two here in usa?

Fire and War

what sort of war? are the right wing extremists going to gun down groups of politicians?

The balkanization is already being promoted by the Ben Shapiro's and the Joy Behar of this world, it's corporations that are chomping at the bits to separate this country so that they can own it.

apnews.com/article/legislature-legislation-local-governments-nevada-economy-2fa79128a7bf41073c1e9102e8a0e5f0

Are you under the impression that masses of people will suddenly be inspired by that action and not just write it off as a single act of terrorism?

Sorry pal, but ever since I became based I don't believe in normal people. You're either a fed or one of us making a joke.

There is no civil war, and there will be no civil war. This is how the White race ends, not with a bang, but with a whimper. The last Whites will proudly continue worshipping Israel and cucking for niggers and shitskins to the their last breath a couple hundred years from now or so and unlike the passing of the dodo, no one will shed a tear when the white race is gone. Any Forums has lost. Any Forums was always powerless. Jewish victory was universally assured from the first fated encounter between the Jews and the Romans. It has literally all gone according to keikaku since way back then. The Jew's power level is over 9000 and Whites couldn't even reach SSJ1.

1. We're already embroiled in a civil war.
2. It's not the right getting violent. You'll know when it's the right getting violent.

any right wing extremist group is infiltrated heavily by the FBI, see Proud boys which is led by the most obvious Fed you could imagine

Good morning, I hate women

something like that, yes. or maybe i don't assume that will happen so much as i'm afraid it might.

who is getting violent, then? and who is the us govt at war with?

This.

you think that cuban guy is a federal agent?

Based

Forgive your mother and return to the Father

look at him

Attached: 800px-Enrique_Tarrio (1).jpg (800x1226, 181.71K)

>SSJ1
Fuck Dragon Ball GT.

??

Fpbp

Well you have a very limited scope of understanding, you are stuck in a binary worldview that lends itself to mistakes and misgivings.
I hope you are not tasks with the protection of this country.

>I hope you are not tasks with the protection of this country.
i'm just trying to get through college. no idea what you're talking about

>the subject matter:civil war

>what are your thoughts.
OP is a cum-guzzling faggot.

Attached: 1612815788230.jpg (419x610, 38.6K)

>civil war
no, a civil war necessitates that groups disagree on the legitimate government. We're on the path to balkanization. I'm going to fuck off to the farm where my grandma was born, where ancestors have lived for generations since before the Revolutionary War, and where I'll be surrounded by my extended family. Glowniggers like you can have fun with the mess you made.

Attached: 1642109101237.png (657x527, 126.12K)

i wish it was true
god bless you for every tranny you will ever kill user