This is what you witnessed

Exactly as I'm saying and pointing out on my boards here.

You will never speak of this again, correct?

Here are your Raiders season tickets.

Attached: ellen.jpg (634x421, 45.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F7gj1FoRIfE&t=15s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

k

Perfect

rip jesus campos

burn in hell ellen degenerate

Dressed in some weird admiral suit telling this guy what he saw and when he saw it, telling him to never speak of it again, some handler sitting next to him, physically petting and stroking him. Giving him prizes.

The most normal thing ever.

Attached: 5D8D41AB-18FB-411A-AC8B-7254006A5EC9.png (398x398, 66.72K)

Remember that pic of him where it looked it was taken from a weekend at bernies? The while fucking thing was strange.

there is a containment board for you guys
go there

Claimed he was hit by multiple bullets in his legs, fucked off to Mexico before a single cop could talk to him, comes on Ellen show two weeks later with no limp, a handler slapping and caressing his thighs. Ellen tells him what he saw, corrects him when he's wrong, gives him season tickets to the Raiders.

This was soooooĆ²oo. FUCKING. WEIRD!!!!@@

You're in it

This is all fact.

Yeah, and the guy on Ellen looked nothing like the real guy.

This shit was so weird. Also FOI documents later show Ellen working for CIA.

this was literally the glownigger media's attempt to provide resolution to the public about this mass shooting and all it did was cause new conspiracy theories to arise

well played? Or sloppy job? you decide

Attached: beyond-belief-jonathan-frakes.gif (220x250, 34.14K)

I know people who worked at MB and everyone is still afraid to talk about it, but they said no one believes government/media narrative.

we should start referring to our intelligence community as the sloppy joes.
but sadly, that's nickname has been taken as it's what Kamala calls Joe when performing fellatio on him. Doctor's orders (the doctor is his cuckold wife)
Also I want to fuck aoc it's u real

One of the things they mentioned was earlier in the day there were people near where paddock died dressed as police and security who were clearly neither.

Your trainer deserves a poor review

Ellen testifies. Powerful and stunning

youtube.com/watch?v=F7gj1FoRIfE&t=15s

how about the girl who the news interviewed that said some filipina woman came to the front of the concert area and started screeching that everybody has to get out of there because they're going to shoot the place up? i actually think that chick later died in a car crash

crammed in too much at once was the problem here

>later died in a car crash
There's actually a few witnesses who have died in strange accidents and there are rumors that some people have gone missing.

At 5:40 she tells him he'll never talk about this again. Not odd at all

of course we wanted to give you money. Cots tickets for you white boy, raiders tickets for you you mexican

These reports were made within hours of the shooting. Pepperidge farm remembers.

There was video on youtube of that woman screaming that everyone was going to die, get out, get out.

Member how Paddock's house in Mesquite was left open by the police a couple days after?

I remember watching and hearing two different calibers of weapons shooting at the same time, one sounded like a 5.56 but the other was much louder and deeper, sounded like a .30 caliber.

Remember there was the VIP Pilotus jet parked in the glownigger owned part of the airport right across the street from the pyramid? And they even said that there were some bullet holes in the fuel tanks over there.