VHJhbnMgV3JvbmdzIGxvbA==

Hey Any Forums, you wanna talk about trans rights?

Attached: 1AEF646E-0693-49C4-8696-6D2B2DDD7921.jpg (500x500, 145.03K)

You have the right to kill yourself after you stop passing like every other faggot tranny, It's the circle of life.

nope
thread hidden
get help

No. Something is growing in all fields of this post btw.

Help with what?

Did you ever think that maybe you are just a slave to breaking taboos for the sake of breaking taboos and maybe have very warped views on things of a sexual nature? In the same way a needle junkie needs a harder hit (taboo) to achieve the same mental effect? Someone online told me trans people were open minded...

Its really not that bad with all degradation and degeneracy right now. Just convince other Trans people from not surgically removing their gentiles from birth and its no different than the last 100 years of gender androgy.

Once you start slicing and dicing you're in the realm of Pychosis and outright Psychotic behavior. Keep your junk and don't kill the fetish.

Anything beyond that and its cope until suicide.

Trans rights are human rights

How about the government gives me the right to slash your throat.

Attached: kek.png (1021x680, 752.93K)

This is a bait post you dense cabbage.

Attached: 1A6698DC-61DC-49ED-BA85-D9D009298828.jpg (624x410, 97.13K)

Transgenders have the same rights as everyone else, so saying "trans rights are human rights" is quite redundant. I'm not aware of a single western country that goes "Oh, you define yourself as transgendered? We'll have to revoke several of your rights." Moreso, just spouting "trans rights" is meaningless as it says nothing ABOUT the trans rights. If I interpret it as "trans rights... should be abolished," what did you gain from that blank statement?

Its definitely not a privileged position its not like they're handicap or Jewish. People born automatically into positions of struggle and hardship. Trans People and Women are trying to take away from the people truly born into this world of hardship and its not fair to those truly legitimate privileged members of society.

Shame on them really.

sage in all fields

Hey, OP...

Did you hear the good news?

2021 was deadliest year for trannies. Let's hope 2022 becomes the year tranny suicide rates reaches over 90%.

they groom children
faggots reproduce by touching kids

Lest hope today you get in this fucking bin!

Attached: DA0C8A6A-47FD-48A4-B001-798762B719FC.jpg (1200x946, 116.86K)

"Trans rights are human rights" means that transgenders don't have any rights because human rights don't exist

Trans have a right to a fake chicken smelly vagina or a fake sausage penis shaped like a can of coke.

SWYgeW91J3JlIHJlYWRpbmcgdGhpcyB0aGVuIHlvdXIgbW90aGVyIHdpbGwgZGllIGluIGhlciBzbGVlcCB0b25pZ2h0IGlmIHlvdSBkb24ndCByZXBseSB0byB0aGlzIHBvc3Q=

No, they don't even deserve human rights.

My address is 8730 Waterville Swanton rd Waterville Ohio!

Attached: 347C1C91-29D2-4DB2-A65F-31B9A8E961DA.jpg (676x277, 42.15K)