SHOW DOWN AT THE GOLDEN CORRAL

>Claim your Steaks
twitter.com/Raw_News1st/status/1487240467804741632

Attached: CorralShowdown.jpg (672x1199, 78.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/E4kaKpV67bwj/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Its like 30 niggers vs 4 whites

“There was two parties in line waiting for steak,” former Golden Corral employee Dylan Becker told local media.

“Somebody had cut in front and then started being picky and finicky about the steaks and taking too long, and then, somebody else spoke up and said something I guess the other party didn’t like. Then, it just looks like it turned into an all-out brawl.”

Becker says a friend and current employee relayed details of the episode to him.

“My friend, she’s in the video trying to break it up, and she told me she got hit by a table and her ankle got bruised up pretty bad. And yeah, it’s scary stuff,” he explained.

“I’ve never seen nothing like that in Golden Corral before.”

Another source says he was given similar information.

“There was a shortage of steak and two parties were involved and one family cut in front of another family, they were taking their time and they ran out of steak and it got into a heated exchange at the tables,” said Gaven Lauletta.

Authorities confirmed the fight involved more than 40 people and are working to determine who instigated the brawl.

bitchute.com/video/E4kaKpV67bwj/

That's just the "chocolate wonderfall"

I'm sorry. I had 3 plates of food lmao you wanna know what tastes good at GC? The beets. Fuck man i can eat the whole darn tray. I had fish chicken burgers and veggies and beets and corn stuffing and all this stuff. Its way better than say going to McDonald's

This has nothing to do with steaks and everything to do with niggers

This is why you carry a gun. If you go into a place and nogs start coming in and ape out, thats when you open fire. No mercy to these brainless apes.

The only thing more American is fighting over the last burger kek i love it

>Living anywhere near Filthadelphia
Why

lmao

Attached: 1615349464415.gif (512x512, 2.8M)

>My friend, she’s in the video trying to break it up
Imagine being this delusional. It's not a "fight", it's a riot.

Golden corral is for fat asses and niggers who are also fat asses, enter at you own risk.

>enter at your own risk
KEK

>Somebody had cut in front and then started being picky and finicky about the steaks and taking too long, and then, somebody else spoke up and said something I guess the other party didn’t like.
Hurry up and grab the goddamn steak you fucking nigger!

>Gather Round :^)
So nice when everyone gathers :)

occams razor says this is the correct answer.

So ...... well done steak??

WTF how do you fight in a Golden Corral... With the buffet they offer I figured everyone would be in a food coma. I miss the breakfast french toast cinnamon sticks with their syrup lawd!

No it was some spic doing it and the nogs complained

Nevermind saw the video... it's blacks of course.

Every time I eat there I get liquid farts. Every single Fuckin time.

>Somebody had cut in front
So, niggers, then