Best jobs in america 2022

On Wednesday, the careers website Glassdoor released its annual 50 Best Jobs in America for 2022.
Enterprise architects were No. 1 on Glassdoor’s list. They have a median base salary of $144,997 a year, 14,021 job openings and a satisfaction rating of 4.1 out of 5.0, according to the report.

#1 Enterprise Architect $144,997
#2 Full Stack Engineer $101,794
#3 Data Scientist $120,000
#4 Devops Engineer $120,095
#5 Strategy Manager $140,000
#6 Machine Learning Engineer $130,489
#7 Data Engineer $113,960
#8 Software Engineer $116,638
#9 Java Developer $107,099
#10 Product Manager $125,317

glassdoor.com/List/Best-Jobs-in-America-LST_KQ0,20.htm

Attached: Screenshot.png (978x1098, 1.38M)

Lmao this list is such bullshit. Most data scientist make $56k

Thats me.... but I don't do that though. I should. Too dumb.

>Software Engineer whos Head of Dev Ops

Sounds about right desu

Where's bikini model judge?

Attached: 2020-miss-grand-international-s-bikini-contest-7.png (1200x1500, 1.68M)

Brainlet cope, those salaries are after 5+ years experience and you won't get accepted to any of the openings because you don't have experience zmaoooo burgers keep wagecucking.

That's why you put as many applications out there as you possibly can and you make sure you lie on every single one of them. Eventually someone will bite and hire you based on those lies.

>you make sure you lie on every single one of them
There’s nothing inherently wrong with this. Corporations wanted a low trust society, you’re just giving them what they wanted.

Where's only fans girl? I thought they all make $20,000 per month?

some hilarious poorfag cope we are seeing here

>sorry we only hire trans niggers

Cool, too bad you don't get these jobs by applying on their websites. They just hire people they meet on OnlyFans or Facebook.

Attached: 1641517197522.jpg (743x744, 368.33K)

A month ago I got my job from the list by sending an email to the address from the first "we're hiring" billboard I saw after deciding to get a job after 3 years of neeting. Literally hired from the street.
And that's in poor-piss Poland.

Oh, well then I guess I should try Poland. Because here in America, it does not work like that.
>Here in America, there are 50,000 job postings >Send out 100 applications, you might hear back from 10
>Of those 10, they will drag you along for weeks trying to set up an interview
>Then after weeks of playing phone tag, they will say "Sorry, we actually aren't hireing, I'm just paid to interview people regardless if we're hiering or not. But good luck out there!"

Attached: 1642816264828.jpg (640x640, 37.81K)

All a bunch of useless shit to build more crap or make more useless software.

Thanks for compiling based posts so I don't have to click the thread mutt

Attached: 1639905704355.webm (540x960, 2.82M)

>Head of Dev Ops
Tell me you don't actually know what that means without telling me you don't actually know what that means

not true at all

A lot of these jobs require not only the right degrees. But the right connections.

Good luck finding job in such oversaturated domains. Also remember that minorities have priority over whites

oh and btw, this isn't even at some well paying job; this is fucking Home Depot and Walmart.

I grow your food and can’t afford rent. Fun times.

I don't know anymore. If I should trust the Media or the people around me. Do people openly disclose salaries?

>Come from a 1000 year line of 150 IQ motherfuckers
>250 years ago family was making the most advanced clocks in the world, they all sell for millions now
>Grandpa was an engineer for the first nasa satellite that made it to space
>Father makes 150k at fortune 500 company doing data science
>I dig ditches all day and focus on philosophy, refusing to use my gifts for something I don't respect

Sometimes my resolve is tested

What are you going to do with your philosophy degree?

Are complaining or envious of the money?