Pol bros, therapy session: anyone successfully get an ex girlfriend back?

She tolerated my politics, wanted children with me, and was a good person. I overworked myself and my priorities were a mess. I need her back, and to start a family with her.
Any success stories?
>not your therapist faggot
Tonight you are

Attached: 1641752151121m.jpg (840x1024, 122.84K)

Just find a negress and make some mullatoes.

Attached: IMG_0251.jpg (1080x1200, 143.54K)

Not an option, sorry shanekwa.

You can't resist this wytboi

Attached: 1643783104353.webm (640x800, 2.81M)

>anyone successfully get an ex girlfriend back?
In my first relationship, we had several times where we'd break up, only to get back together the next day. The result was that even though we regularly told each other how much we loved each other, I could never trust her to be sincere. If someone pushes you away, it's not worth it to try and come back. Even if they let you back, it's only a matter of time before they shove you off again.

Walk away, and find someone better.

/thread
stop thinking about "her" user

Drive slowly past her house

Definitely do this. It shows how much you care.

There is no success in getting back with an ex.
I have always maintained the philosophy, once you split keep it moving.
Look at as moving a step backwards in life, and a linear setback. You weren’t right for each other at the time, hate to break it to you there will probably never be a right time. When you find the one you’ll know. Keep it trucking and focus on being the type of man that would attract your ideal future woman.

Have you tried talking with her about it? Literally just say that and if it's a no, find someone else.

You want to have children with her but can't even have an honest conversation?

Agreed
Learn from the mistakes made. If she "tolerates" your political opinions, and hasn't adopted them she doesn't have respect for you (likely because you behaved like a whinging cunt). Man up, learn, and present a more confident, complete masculinity to a girl more worthy / not spoiled by your previous immaturity. Seriously, if they learn they can't respect / trust your judgement, they're just hanging on for free shit, till they can find a better option (tbf the same might be true for you). Never allow yourself to truly enjoy dating / kicking them to the curb at earliest convenience. The hedonist lifestyle can become the easy option if you master women, but moving on is best for you in this situation
TLRD: Grow up, try again

I'm not gonna do it, fucking bot shill

If I got her back I would drive her out into a corn field with a .45

Happened to me too, very similar circumstances.

But I'm back with the woman now. Here's my experience.

She dumped me because I was working too much on my studies, and because my family hated her (overprotective mom) and her hated me (dysfunctional family).

The thing is, being dumped was a wake up call. I kicked myself into gear with my studies, hobbies and with gym. And I didn't really make an effort to keep up with her. Rather I focused on myself.

She saw I was the best she could get, and I didn't embarrass myself by trying too hard or being a simp, and if she hadn't come back to me then I would have gotten something else (there were other women interested in me and she saw that).
So in the end by focusing on myself, I was in a position in which I couldn't lose.

That was 5 years ago.

You gotta focus on you bro. Be the best you can be. Train. Learn. Build.

You can't lose.

Unless she calls you and begs you, it's over.

>Drive slowly past her house
Fly over her house

>Pol bros, therapy session: anyone successfully get an ex girlfriend back?
Watch Corey Wayne, read his book
/thread

Move on..
I'm old now been single for over a decade, it gets increasingly difficult to even care about women as I age.

Get a new, younger one, you fucking cuck simp. What are you, retarded?

what's with all the /thread?

>You can't resist this wytboi
All that and a bucket of chicken
>/thread

Attached: IMG_20220118_193148_884.jpg (1115x816, 141.43K)

this
Don't ever get back with exes. There is a reason you guys split, you'll find someone better.
Plus, you said "need her" which is a huge redflag for women, they will never respect anyone who rely on them for anhthing.
/thread

Why did you break up.

don't talk with your woman about earthy matters. she's not there to be your partner. she should be complimentary and additional to your own happiness. talk about politics outside the house. she just wants to her looked after, loved, nurtured and *fucked*. .. do not water your garden with the shit of the outside world.

>not hiding in the bushes at night and seeing if any blokes are coming around
Tru luv

If your woman is not White-positive, she and the children will drift towards antiwhiteism because it's the societal narrative.

If you cannot immunize her and your children from antiwhiteism - you shouldn't pursue this path at all.