Sold his music to Blackstone, which owns pharma companies and has a former CEO of Pfizer as their senior adviser...

>sold his music to Blackstone, which owns pharma companies and has a former CEO of Pfizer as their senior adviser, for $150 mil
>makes fake outrage
>patronizing Amazon
Such a good mutt

Attached: 1.png (681x498, 380.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vo1mYsKxRxM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

they are all frauds. classic boomer.

I cannot believe he, or any musician is bringing that much money from actual boomer grandpa rock. It is not even dad rock like Nirvana or Metallica, it is older and nowhere as popular. Dude. What the fuck is going on, is it a money laundering scheme?

Not all boomers are frauds..

Attached: 120417054555-ted-nugent.jpg (480x270, 21.55K)

Why are dude's named Ted so fucking based?

Boomers are the goyim's goyim, it's beyond a mockery

Attached: attempting to reason with demoralized people.jpg (1024x616, 161.39K)

wait, what's this?
>deboonks your path

Attached: Screenshot_20220202-023341~2.png (720x736, 148.33K)

>It is not even dad rock like Nirvana or Metallica
It's strange to read that, but you are correct.
t old oldfag

yes. Everything is money laundering. The governor of colorado, a gay jew named jared polis, sold his e-greeting card company bluemountain.com to a company owned by william randolph hearst the 3rd for 700 million during the dotcom boom. That seems odd right? E-greeting cards are worth that much? Well, he used that money to start philanthropy, and by philanthropy i mean he started a brainwashing school for illegal immigrants in denver to train them to be democrat activists. Now colorado is a province of california, where the hearst family which is connected to feinstein and pelosi live.

Its all money laundering user, even the things you don't think are money laundering.

boomer musicians
>Fuck the system, fuck the government, fuck the police, drugs and satanism
also boomer musicians
>NOOO LISTEN TO DADDY GOVERNMENT AND GET THEIR MANDATORY GENE THERAPY SHOTS
I don't get it

keep on rockin in the clown woooorrld!

Attached: maybetherealfriendsweretheoneswerakedalongtheway.jpg (626x476, 63.91K)

>dad rock like Nirvana or Metallica
I've really been here forever and I'm just as lost as you, bro.

>implying his fans will stop using cassettes

Checked, and yeah.. we're getting old man. I hope shit gets better for these young guys.

Who the fuck still listens to this fossil?

Keep on rockin' in the lock dowwnn.. what a fucking poser that faggot was.

Alot of boomer artists were kids of glowies or had military connections really weird once you go through the list during the 60's

>dad rock
>nirvana
my time... my precious time... AAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1618957537749.gif (400x560, 1.46M)

Yup. Blew my mind when I learned who Jim Morrison's dad was. Crazy. Maybe we are living in a simulation.

most if not all musicians are still MKULTRA type agents. All forms of media are mind poison.

1975 Neil Young would write songs about hating 2022 Neil Young.

Attached: 1643598488228.png (632x632, 586.02K)

>shitlibs angry at toe jogan
>evil jews exploit situation for grift
>shitlibs rejoice and froth at the mouth
>amazon now the good guys™
>bezos is now harry potler
>jews rub hands together vigorously
shitlibs are such a fucking embarrassment but republicucks fall for the same jewish tricks so our lot is to look upon the horror.

>haha it actually happened but it didn't because you didnt say it right and it was a long time ago so its a conspiracy theory
lol..? this reminds me of losing an argument because you had a typo

Attached: 1643247871720.jpg (1027x1273, 292.19K)

Better to burn out I guess

Listen to my music.

youtube.com/watch?v=vo1mYsKxRxM

Attached: 1643531528701.gif (512x512, 3.43M)

Being in your 40's fucking sucks. Watching your parents die.. your friends dying. Fuck cancer. Fuck globohomo.

>doesn't know how trickle down economics really works.
ngmi

Attached: Mh_maxhead_reagan.jpg (300x225, 18.07K)

China has a great reservoir of corona viruses in its bat population. There is likely near infinite viruses that it can tweak to be mildly dangerous to just the elderly. They might do this and they might not. The problem is that they can do it.

This is the part that is being left out. This is why our governments behaved so crazily. The demand that we all change social behavior. The vilifying of anyone that questioned. The creation of the idea that the vaccines cannot be optional.

Its a potential new theater of war. The problem is that if this is true, China won. Their aim was to destabilize the West politically and force us to change to be more like them. If none of us have freedom and they have all the economic growth and money, they continue to just get stronger and stronger and even more attractive as leaders of the world. Why hate China if our own "democracies" are meaningless?

I believe it.

That is some desperate cope.

he does it for free

Fpbp

your 40s is the decade that really defines you as a man.

Now that's a good looking alien.

I know man. Don't give up.

Neil is often called "the godfather of grunge" and his tunes are still very popular among the brainwashed

I doubt China even made the bat flu, my money is on Bill Gates and other such creeps