EUROPEAN AESTHETIC

No amount of shilling can make me hate my European brothers.
You have more old shit than us this should be easy for you.

>Smelly Balkans and Poland are not European or human
>UK and Greece can post due to western contributions

Attached: 1605666623046.jpg (1600x1065, 920.69K)

The Western Civilization will fall. Your rule on the world has come to an end. Its time for the East to Rise.

i bet your from shitty ass oregon

lets not forget about our favorite "european" aesthetic

Attached: nice.png (1280x853, 1.27M)

I'm optimistic about our future. If shit gets so bad due to mass migration we'll regroup and recalibrate somewhere still white. Slovakia, Estonia, Ukraine, wherever need be. All based white refugees can congregate and we'll start anew. Self hating libs can stay in the West and enjoy their diversity. Fast forward a few generations, the remaining whites in the West are mutted or have been killed off by subhumans. Gibs have run out, infrastructure has decayed, chaos ensues, and non-white populations plummet due to lack of supply chains and stable farming ability. We'll then reconquer what's ours with ease. The white race will come out stronger and purer than before after having shed the traitors, commies, fags, and racemixers.

Attached: classic white family.jpg (540x685, 60.99K)

Fuck you for fighting on the wrong side in WWII, you are the cause of the world's misery

That's all

Attached: Maybach.jpg (750x504, 142.82K)

Attached: hugo-boss.jpg (938x1251, 86.7K)

Yup, but we can't do anything about that now. Gotta look to the future and present struggles.

Attached: 1637965470460.gif (374x200, 2.2M)

how did you get this picture of me?
delete this now

If you were france or something I would be calling you a faggot right now but your one of the few countries that actually have to right to make such a statement. My response: meh, were america we will fuck your continent up more next time
All races that aren't whites can indentify the Jew so they always need a few white places they can blend into. Also without whites we lose all the fancy science rockets, and then the jews would have to rely on gooks to build their child smashing rockets

Attached: 1636667162756.jpg (970x1403, 352.63K)

>ZOGbot death machine over a soulless Urban meat grinder

Nothing against Poles, but most of the Poles on this board would suck poop out of your assholes and suck your American cocks. They would even let you cum inside Pole boibussy for a little obulus. The trail of slime left by the Poles is almost impossible to miss. Sometimes I wonder if Poles have any self-respect at all.

"East" must include Russia or else the Planetary creativity output will drop to nigger-tier levels. Asians very intelligent but have the creativity of niggers.

>359301791
show flag
not giving you (you)s btw, kys

Sometimes when Poles and Americans talk here, it sounds like the two are having gay sex. You can't throw your gay sex slaves under the bus like that.
That's just disgusting.
Never trust an Anglo.

You are completely delusional. The times have changes and the final endgame for control over this planet is approaching.
With how things are looking the Chinese will be unstoppable.

>>Smelly Balkans and Poland are not European or human
>>UK and Greece can post due to western contributions
Your Mother is not Human either kek

>European aesthetic
>posts a picture of an airplane flying over an electrically lit city
You do know the Wright Brothers and Thomas Edison were Americans, right?

If China is so great then why don't you make a CHINA AESTHETIC thread.

Attached: 1608452198624.gif (250x195, 800.58K)

Sneed's Feed & Seed (formerly Chuck's)

i am posting and u can't stop me

Attached: 1643750681946.png (512x512, 300.39K)

You do realize that Poland and the Balkans have a lot old shit, right. There's even a pretty decent Roman museum in Zagreb, not to mention the fortresses spread around the region. I don't know how you discount Poland especially. It's obviously prime real estate given the number of cubic meters of human blood that has been spilled there.