Vax hesitancy linked to childhood trauma

You're antivax because you were molested as children. Time to let go of the trauma, chuds.
archive.is/lzQB2

Attached: trauma.jpg (911x1252, 486.5K)

Wrong, nigger. We can now join the oppression Olympics with MUH TRAUMA. Checkmate.

Breaking: Disagreeing with ruling class linked to having small penis

Attached: 1627568752632.jpg (1080x963, 179.32K)

If that were true all the sexually confused people would be "antivax", including you

I love that I was abused now

Just fucking take it idiots. It's not poison.

There is unironic truth to this. People with bad childhoods are alerted to the evils of the world much earlier than the protected ones. The people who seek out pol and other “alternative media” are miserable, but not stupid.

>jews want vaccines
>turns out antivaxxing is linked to childhood trauma
maybe jews shouldn't have clipped the baby dicks then.

Aren't you on your 5th injection now? Why would I inject an experimental liquid that clearly doesn't work into my body?

Sorry, my body my choice. Fucking endomite larper

I can prove I wasn't molested because I'm not gay or addicted to pills

I rarely post because the captcha is annoying. but might I say, gasslighting at its finest.

>article picture is a sign that says "just obey"
at least they're admitting they're spinless fags that are just listening to what they're being told

>"Results here suggest such individuals may have more difficulty with compliance with public health control measures and consequently require additional support."
>This is important not only for the current pandemic but for other public health emergencies arising in the future, they said.
>“A better understanding of how to increase their trust in health systems and compliance with health guidance is urgently required."
>tfw suffering from Compliance Deficit Syndrome

Attached: JohnWayneHonkler.jpg (1100x1016, 227.15K)

Bullshit. Most of the gay folks I've run into are very pro vaccine.

Attached: morerape.jpg (738x570, 126.98K)

It does work. The effectivness decrease over time just like with all other vaccines. No vaccine grants immunity forever.

so now all the people that didnt get their jabs get disability for life

I hope you turned my foreskin into a wallet

But they said last week that this was linked to low IQ
But they said two weeks ago this was linked to low T
But they said last month this was linked to eating red meat
But they said a few months ago this was linked to education levels
But they said half a year ago this was linked to marital status
But they said a year ago this was linked to high IQ
But they said 18 months ago this was linked to race and demographic

>ITS JUST LIKE THE FLU VAX
kek tell me more about breakthrough infections

Globohomo just throwing monkey shit at the wall to see what sticks at this point

Attached: pffft.jpg (800x649, 67.03K)

Just 3 more shots right?

Gas yourself

NO ONE'S TAKING ANY MORE OF THE GENE JUICE -- MUDBLOODS CAN RATIONALISE BEING ON THIER OWN 'TIL THE (THEM) COWS COME HOME
>NO ONE'S TAKING ANY MORE OF THE GENE JUICE -- MUDBLOODS CAN RATIONALISE BEING ON THIER OWN 'TIL THE (THEM) COWS COME HOME

NO ONE'S TAKING ANY MORE OF THE GENE JUICE -- MUDBLOODS CAN RATIONALISE BEING ON THIER OWN 'TIL THE (THEM) COWS COME HOME
>NO ONE'S TAKING ANY MORE OF THE GENE JUICE -- MUDBLOODS CAN RATIONALISE BEING ON THIER OWN 'TIL THE (THEM) COWS COME HOME

Attached: vax--COWS.gif (1666x1057, 386.05K)

You antivaxxer, antisemites, racist, ugly, incel, nazi chuds not only proves you cannot think for yourself and trust real science and listen to experts. All of you are rape babies who nobody wanted and you were raped by the weird uncle which you are become yourself. The future is now and your time is up. Comply or fear the consequences of hurting everyone around you.
I guess this is something that commies are believing in now.