BASE RATE FALLACY?

twitter.com/sailorrooscout/status/1488174564232286211?cxt=HHwWhsCyjbW4h6cpAAAA

Attached: Chise.png (603x796, 240.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/sailorrooscout/status/1488547349282578435?cxt=HHwWhoCzla77sKgpAAAA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

imagine getting hospitalized for something you're vaccinated against lmfao the absolute state of vaxxies
just admit that it doesnt work jfc

Sounds nice furfag, mind submitting a T test instead of a made up graph?

simply post the numbers for absolute risk reduction of vaccinated vs unvaccinated and there can be an end to the horror

Attached: roadwarriorhumungus[1].png (500x379, 406.98K)

Now add in the hospitalizations caused by the vaccine side effects as well.

People that are “unvaccinated” are actually vaccinated though. To be counted as vaccinated you need all the shots and all boosters and you are only counted as vaxxed for time period of three months after. You always have to look at how they quantify things, their disingenuous methodology is how get their “statistics”

Did you fail year 7?

Kek, the globonigger is actually arguing that half of the unvaccinated are hospitalized. Fuck off you disingenuous faggot.

No

Absolute risk reduction looks like this virtually everywhere.

Any Forums is also way too dumb to understand base rate fallacy, I predict a shit thread

Attached: Screenshot 2022-01-26 165334.png (1013x733, 68.59K)

B-b-but this person is a "Senior Scientist".

Covid has taught me that Any Forums anons literally cannot math

I don't believe in covid

your posts have taught me that you literally cannot have kids

The IQ threads on here are top comedy. This might be the dumbest board on the entire internet, yet everyone has 150 IQ from an online test the did

Pretty cool that a furry is a senior scientist at Moderna

Theyre very learned in distraction once they’ve been proven wrong so I guess some of them would make good lawyers and politicians

Yeah they will literally never back down even when their argument already exploded in their face, it's pretty funny

that's only absolute risk reduction IF your absolute viewpoint is that everyone is infected. Absolute risk starts from being uninfected

What's the story on this?

twitter.com/sailorrooscout/status/1488547349282578435?cxt=HHwWhoCzla77sKgpAAAA

this

not a single person will ever admit that all cause death or hospitalization *increasing* since the administration of the vaccine simply proves it doesn't work.

they will say there is no increase in deaths or there is no increase in hospitalizations. even tho covid is literally worse by several factors at this point, like 8-10x the number of cases and hospitalizations.

You are also not considered vaccinated until a few weeks after you get your second shot too. Any adverse reaction or "covid" death during that period is going to be considered unvaccinated, assuming that they aren't just calling every death isn't called covid in order to receive funds.