U.S. Air Force 4-star general openly shares his mental health appointment

"Warrior heart. No stigma." What did he mean by this???

Attached: Air Force general openly shares his mental health appointment Warrior heart No stigma.jpg (1777x1468, 223.72K)

It meqns muttmerica should be nuked for good

He has a hard job, he probably needs counseling. Imagine going to work everyday scared for your life. Just sitting in a chair for hours everyday knowing that at any moment some strong empowered woman could crash an F35 into your skull.

Imagine how hard it must be on him to command an army of shills at Eglin AFB who don't, in fact, fight a psychological war against any enemy, but against the citizenry itself.

Thinking about it, it seems like General Minihan is virtue signaling in order to trick the excess number of junior enlisted and junior officers into being medically discharged.

Attached: mx_ofc_dea.png (699x815, 465.94K)

general huh
this country is in some deep shit

And when you thought your opinion on the US military couldnt get any lower there‘s this weak faggot

>U.S. Air Force 4-star general openly shares his mental health appointment
>"Warrior heart. No stigma." What did he mean by this???
Translation "I'm a mentally unstable faggot, but I'm going to pretend otherwise"

>air force
>warrior
lmao

I can't even conceive of what kind of mental health issues an air force general officer could have. That has got to be one of the most ass kissed cushy jobs in the whole military.

Yeah, sounds like a Hundred Flowers Campaign honeypot

therapy doesn't work on sociopaths.

Reminder that 100% of retired generals get on disability benefits gibs.

Kek is reborn in this post:

Mental health appointment for the guilt of betraying his country

Have you seen the current state of equipment procurement?
Our newest version of the humvee doesnt come with doors despite being 300k and our f35s are rusting because of a cheaping out on paint....

It's OK to be weak™

Attached: ok_to_be_weak.jpg (1324x1057, 101.99K)

>openly shares
>censored image

What's the issue here? That someone is seeking mental help? Dude probably knows shit that would shake people to their core.

The world needs to burn.

Attached: robotnik absolutely disgusting.jpg (348x363, 73.1K)

'Merica Strong

Attached: Admiral_Rachel_L._Levine.jpg (800x1000, 129.28K)

I thought this thread was about an AF general that got a fucked up heart from the injections.
I was sorely mistaken.

VA disability (at 100%) is quite generous, all he has to do is make up enough sob stories before his retirement. Tax-free and stacked on top of his regular retirement.

Attached: va_disability_100.png (350x862, 19.68K)