Ron Paul is attacking Scott for being a bandwagon hopper

Ron Paul is attacking Scott for being a bandwagon hopper.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-02 010418.png (477x567, 268.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lWLwJyc0ZqI?t=272
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Clot Adumbs has truly persuaded me that he's retarded.

This, it didnt take him long to persuade me he's retarded, so I guess he is a bretty good bersuader?

The persuader got persuaded into to taking the vax.

he's a white pill
>scoot adumbs write shitty dilboot comics
>realize you could write a better dilboot comic
>write dilboot comic
>am stonetoss

Scott Adams retweeted Stonetoss at one point though.

no blue checkmark?

At least Adams is artistic. Stonetoss shit is more entertaining but it looks so ugly, it reminds me of fat people that don't bathe. He probably dropped out of his highschool drawing class. He needs to hire an artist or something

The Clot Adams arc of COV-19 the Animeā„¢ is really exceeding all of my expectations.

Quit shedding your spike proteins Clotty.

topkek

Attached: 1631447996209.jpg (423x222, 26.39K)

kek
it's like the restaurant trope of having either good food or good service.

Scott predicted this

>getting jocked on by a 90 year old

God damn Ron is the most based one out there.

Ron Paul dunking on Dilbertman. What a time to be alive.

Attached: nice.gif (444x250, 3.04M)

Literally who?
I fucking hate Americans so much it's beyond comprehension
this is America; worship of e-celebs, worship of the rich and famous, worship of any random literal who for no reason at all other than the fact that they amassed some shekels in life producing some mediocre garbage most likely
the collapse of America is completely warranted for the best outcome for humanity and the world

Attached: Varg6.png (163x191, 40.29K)

>Literally who?
You have to go back

Idk who the fuck this is but Ron Paul is a founding father incarnate.

his abeeletty to bersuade is deebly conderning

>who
Some dude that doesn't know how to guess.

you have to kill yourself you stupid retarded moron
you know who any random dumb fuck retard on Twitter is. you know more about jewish history such as Noah and Moses
but you have NO IDEA about European ancients and heroes like Gunnar Harmundarsson or Bodvar Bjarki
you are a legitimate sub-human of modernity; a consumer flouride-brained, mcdonalds-brained fucking retarded idiot

Attached: American.png (1052x1137, 379.29K)

Oh, c'mon, Bruce, you're just as fucked and cucked as we are and you know it. I hope you're learning Mandarin. I'll brush up on my Spanish.

Wait, I don't follow e-celeb cancer so I don't understand this. Is Ron Paul shitting on Clot for not wearing a fag mask?

The USA: the shittest country to exist in all human history
bunch of literal sub-humans so biologically altered from normal humans through countless generations pump fed corn syrup and s o y, chemicals in their food, chemicals in their water, 5G radio waves rotting their brain, processed food, mac and cheese, fast food with s o y, fast food chemicals made from plastics, estrogen in their water supply, consumerist, materialist culture,

Attached: America mcdonalds worship.jpg (1152x1152, 334.04K)

we get it, the thread was going good and now you are here to derail, got it, clearly

Ten bux says you're a jew edomite doing the usual thing of trying to hold Americans to blame for what YOUR people did to it. I'm very familiar with it you POS. You're the kind of person that tries to blame American citizens for the acts of people who don't even listen to anything we say. I see (((you))).

Scott Adams

He's controlled opposition he goes under something else on the liberal side unless he has a twin, drives a golf cart like a wanker.

Probably a fed plant.

An old MD that wants/wanted the government out of healthcare and wanted/wants to get out of the corporate system that we have that's experiencing out of control and unsustainable costs. Naturally, the system came after him saying that he published some racist ideas many years ago, so they cancelled him.
youtu.be/lWLwJyc0ZqI?t=272

Context

Attached: D39B4D65-113F-44D9-AA1B-5F372AC7874A.jpg (1170x1141, 428.15K)

Yeah ok, that makes sense. Fuck Clot.