Is becoming Christian and going to church the only way out of this?

Attached: 1611645238285.png (550x534, 37.99K)

No. But spiritual development is the right direction. You're on the right path, keep looking.

No, becoming muslim and going to the mosque is. Christianity was hijacked and became a pagan religion they worship a man. In islam we worship the one true God only

The institution is a lie.

God doesn’t care if you go to church or not.

Kek no. Becoming a Christkike and going to church is a surefire way to be cucked into more of this clown bullshit with their tradtard LARPing. The only way out is to unironically surf the Kali Yuga

Still fooled.

Honestly, how are White Muslims viewed? I have tinkered with the idea of converting. But I have the distinct feeling that I'll be seen as a larper.

Anything is possible with God my good man. I think you know what needs to be done.

Attached: 1640616843521m.jpg (683x1024, 256.2K)

fpbp

Yup unironically

NOW is the acceptable time, NOW is the day of salvation
> this is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent [John 6]
nations that refuse to serve the King are destroyed
> And now also the axe is laid unto the root of the trees: therefore every tree which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. [Matthew 3]
repent and serve God or lose even what you think you have
> Take heed therefore how ye hear: for whosoever hath, to him shall be given; and whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken even that which he seemeth to have. [Luke 8]
do not be ashamed
> Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels. [Mark 8]
do not be afraid
> He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son. 8But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death. [Rev 21]

Attached: 1636107662998m.jpg (906x1024, 212.26K)

Kike detected
>be an individualist got, clean your room and don’t participate in groups

deworming is the only red pill lad

Becoming Christian. Yes. Going to church. Be careful. There are many who have lost their way. But find a good one. Let the holy spirit guide you. Pray. Be honest. Have mercy. Love.

They are normally viewed as very extreme, and it's not lost on people that it's usually losers who convert

Not true. My pastor is against the Covid scam and trannies and a faggots, it’s a great club

to the worms man is made in the image of god kek

Attached: 1636194896219.jpg (832x735, 265.66K)

youre all just so addictive you filthy goys

You're don't know blackpilled until you realize every last catholic, protestant, evangelical, etc is just a shameless zionist posing as everything right that you ever knew, when in reality they're whoring out their name/face/race and all they stand for to elite jewish families who want to poison, enslave, and replace everyone else.

Attached: H.J.Res.104_102nd_Congress_1991_1992_To_designate_March_26_1991_as.png (576x742, 260.61K)

No

Read Joyofsatan.org

If you have a serious opinion drop the memeflag, I am genuinely curious.