By a stranger

>by a stranger

Attached: hpknbimytialrse.jpg (500x350, 48.07K)

By a nigger. Why don't they just tell the truth.
99.9999% of all Asian American victims of crime are victims of nigger assaults

Niggers are just stupid. They actually think we spread covid or something.

>GOODBYE STRANGER
>IT'S BEEN NICE
>HOPE THAT YOU BRING
>BACK MY BIKE

Hahahahahahaha

>Implying you don't

Attached: 1503985911229.jpg (787x787, 42.89K)

That's racist, don't you know it's black history month!? We can't provide disparaging narratives!

>By stranigger

I fuckin hate strangers

Hi nigger

It's a trend I've noticed since 2012 or so. They NEVER mention the race if the perpetrator is black.
>black on black shooting
>they list the victims race but not the perpetrator
That's just one of the more absurd instances I've seen in the news seeing as theyre both black. They've been bending over backwards to field any events that might make people critical of niggers

This. Yet I see (((Asians))) still ironically vastly supporting BLM(at least the pozzed Asians cucks who have never been around a black ever..and who have been taught by kikes to hate whitey)

worms made him do it he a gud boy

made in the image of god to those worms

damn white people

I used to think all anti-Asian posters were white, then I remembered my time in America and how the only racist ones were blacks. Whites and even Mexicans were nice. Now when I ever I see an angry post lashing out at Asians without provocation I just see a dirty buckbroken nog behind the screen.

Attached: NE.jpg (477x552, 54.08K)

>still ironically vastly supporting BLM
I think alot of Asians are pozzed because they all go to college not realizing it's just a propaganda center

>Stranger
I’ll add that one to the list

>only racist ones were blacks
They are jealous

Attached: nSpnl0Hev9nb-LbuO0K9aWqd-Yx6q7zX5v6bKEgKvQs.jpg (600x267, 36.31K)

Mexicans are usually only racist if they're complete losers. Hard to be racist when your whole race is mixed.

>nigger
I'm a spic. At the time I would have gotten a beautiful Ohio trad girl pregnant but some mongoloid gook thought raw bat on toast was a good idea. I hope patient zero died a painful, gruesome death.

Seriously you people are non-human when it comes to your choice of food

He's right, you know.

Stranger things

That's no stranger. That's a nigger. All niggers are the same. If you know one, you know them all.

LMAO LMAO LMAO YOU WILL NEVER BE SUNNI MUSLIM
SUNNI ISLAM IS THE ONLY ANSWER FOR ASIANS TO FIX THE NIGGER PROBLEM
TONS OF SUNNI ARABS AND KIKE JEWS ONCE HAD NIGGER SLAVES
>She graduated at the top of her class at Katoomba high school.
>In high school, she realised she did not share the same beliefs of specific Christian doctrines like the Trinity and rejected them.
>This eventually led to on her path on Islam, and her conversion 30 years later.
>In 1961, when studying at the University of Sydney, aged 18,
>she met and later married her Chinese Muslim husband, Mohammed Ameen Hussain, aged 26.
>They had five children: Dawood, Karim, Omar, Sam, and Imran.
>With a growing interest in Islam, she moved to Malaysia with her husband and three younger sons.
>In Malaysia, she graduated from a Diploma in Sharia law and a Masters in Comparative Law from the International Islamic University in Malaysia.
KEEP CRYING FOR SUNNI ISLAM
SUNNI ISLAM AUSTRALIA 2050

Attached: Jamila Hussain and Chinese Muslim husband, Mohammed Ameen Hussain.jpg (610x459, 51.05K)