Russian Ammonium Nitrate Export Ban

>Reuters reporting that #Russia plans to ban exports of ammonium nitrate for two months starting from February 2.
twitter.com/archer83able

>"As of 2019, ammonium nitrate export in Russian Federation was 3.75 million tonnes that accounts for 44.56% of the world's ammonium nitrate export."

Big if true.

Attached: bn.jpg (768x432, 21.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tass.com/economy/1396223
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Cut off gas in winter
>Cut off premier agricultural chemical

Freeze and starve baby. All at the same time.

based. maybe we'll lose

According to a post in the twitter thread, they have already banned the second one. It looks like they're trying to increase western inflation in retaliation for everything that's happening.

good luck to western governments trying to go to a war with Russia while trying to contain internal revolts from hungry crowds
things just got a bit more spicy

What's the most recent percentage of global Russian AN exports?

why not post a Reuters article instead of this crap. not only you didn't do that, you even didn't link the exact tweet with the news

tass.com/economy/1396223

If I told you it was so somebody would hopefully bump it with that information or criticising me for not posting it myself, would you believe me? At least it's real news, right?

China is already doing it. China produces something like 60% of the world fertilizer supply and they are freezing all exports for the foreseeable future.
Food is going to get very expensive this year.

it is a bad practice

Do you know when they started this or when they plan to start doing it?

I agree. Not one I usually follow either if you can believe that.

Im about to get FUCKING RICH niggers.
I've been studying the process and buying vessels to make AN for years and now I have some seed money from a dead Jew relative.

Attached: 1643746393110m.jpg (1024x826, 130.52K)

Read about it this morning. I forget where so it could be bullshit, who knows.

Attached: 1641527373247.gif (400x300, 484.76K)

fucking up your post to get bumps is gay and retarded

Okay, thanks.

It would have just gotten slid and mostly ignored.

Dunno but China was the largest exporter and they already banned exporting it a month or two ago. It could be a flow on effect from the Chinese ban to make sure they can handle their domestic supply. Australia just let South Korea buy a shitload of hours as soon as China cut us off and now there's a shortage here.

Thank you for the information. This could get a bit tricky, couldn't it?

Agricultural chemical made of natural gas Especially ammonia.

Imagine if Russia stopped giving us any of the uranium that we legally have to let him mine in the USA because hillary allowed it with the uranium one deal...

Pssst, don't mention it! She also dismantled US enrichment.

Based Russia

Ammonia nitrate based fertiliser isn't used here in the UK after the micks found out it was explosive. Imports will go up at worst but domestic market is fine.

kek sanction russia more,
idiots.