Israel

Anons, quickly. Give me some facts on Israel that I can use to enlighten some normalfags. A discussion turned to what's happening in Israel and the normalfags are butthurt. I wanna drop some subtle enlightenment and hopefully steer it toward Jews.
Like, how much the US donates to them every year or that ship I forgot that was destroyed by them or how many Jews are in the senate protecting your "greatest ally"

No pictures. I don't wanna pull out some autistic graph on my phone. I just wanna subtly drop some bombs while they're butthurt and hopefully let them draw the proper conclusions. It's a very large gathering of mostly friends and some associates, but even still, I don't wanna "LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT THE JEWS"

Attached: 1623611833743.webm (1280x720, 2.76M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/DavidDukeShockingJewishRoleInSlavery
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goy
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/China–Israel_relations
timesofisrael.com/breaking-china-a-rupture-looms-between-israel-and-the-united-states/
timesofisrael.com/us-army-scraps-1b-iron-dome-project-after-israel-refuses-to-provide-key-codes/
gvwire.com/2020/05/22/senate-committee-approves-38-billion-israel-defense-package/
middleeastmonitor.com/20200106-jeffrey-epstein-was-blackmailing-politicians-for-israels-mossad-new-book-claims/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident
military.com/defensetech/2013/12/24/report-israel-passes-u-s-military-technology-to-china
cfr.org/blog/us-china-israel-technology-triangle
thehill.com/policy/international/middle-east-north-africa/532063-convicted-us-spy-jonathan-pollard-welcomed-in
corbettreport.com/911-suspects-dancing-israelis/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Come on, you fucking faggots. I can't sit out here all day pretending to have a smoke and the discussion will end soon.

Attached: 1633075144014.webm (960x540, 1.64M)

Attached: 1622164355335.gif (576x720, 397.46K)

Attached: 1626776798356.jpg (3884x7735, 3.62M)

Attached: 1612264542674.png (599x742, 441.07K)

Like I said, user. I'm not gonna pull out some autistic pictures. And I'm not gonna start with heavy as fuck conspiracy shit. Just stuff that's public knowledge and something most people should have an idea about.

simple user
show them this video
archive.org/details/DavidDukeShockingJewishRoleInSlavery

Yes Jewish capitalism should be abolished, any whites race mixing are doing it to themselves.

USS Liberty

stop bumping memeflags you fucking reddit refugee queers.

No one replied to a memeflag, you dumb cunt

wrong thread, carry on.

Attached: milkpls.jpg (798x1118, 421.78K)

Very based sir. I'm gonna copy that move with my dumbbells too

Look at the image, start to self reflect. Understand what bibi is saying is happening now. This is the former PM of Israel. You are a goy, he is a goy, she is a goy, we are goyims or gentiles, but its antisemetic to even talk about. Their language and teachings ostracizes their kind with nonjews. Who does that? I am not racist. I am not antisemetic. Who is the pot that is calling the kettle black? Jews cry and scream when they stab you. 38 billion dollars goes to israel, another 500 million. These are our tax payer dollars. Where is that stimulus money? Israel is an apartheid state. Israel steals/sells/hack our tech while they dont share their tech. Epstein and Ghislaine, these are mossad agents that blackmailed US and other country poliiticians. Prince Andrew? Clinton? Your fathers/mothers, brothers/sisters, sons/daughters in the military are fighting a proxy war for Israel and they die for their country.They have infiltrated our media, government, and financial sectors.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goy
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/China–Israel_relations
timesofisrael.com/breaking-china-a-rupture-looms-between-israel-and-the-united-states/
timesofisrael.com/us-army-scraps-1b-iron-dome-project-after-israel-refuses-to-provide-key-codes/
gvwire.com/2020/05/22/senate-committee-approves-38-billion-israel-defense-package/
middleeastmonitor.com/20200106-jeffrey-epstein-was-blackmailing-politicians-for-israels-mossad-new-book-claims/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident
military.com/defensetech/2013/12/24/report-israel-passes-u-s-military-technology-to-china
cfr.org/blog/us-china-israel-technology-triangle
thehill.com/policy/international/middle-east-north-africa/532063-convicted-us-spy-jonathan-pollard-welcomed-in
corbettreport.com/911-suspects-dancing-israelis/

Attached: 85BCDF2C-FB8E-43F7-973A-B27D4493199E.jpg (595x420, 115.69K)

You won't get much gains, if any, like that, user.

On a side note, I decided to just go with the USS Liberty and how much money we donate to the US. I then made a casual note about how many Jews are in the Senate and how much money we give them.
They're biting hard.

Thanks anons.

Attached: 1621334174447.gif (540x309, 3.33M)

Israel is a hypocritical apartheid ETHNOstate that's right now commiting genocide against palestinians and has been waging an ethnic conflict against it's neighbors since '47

Terrorists organizations like the JDL(Assasinations/mafia) and the Irgun(terrorist org) have been instrumental in it's founding and silencing of opponents.
What they're doing to palestinians is a prelude to what's going to happen to whites in europe and america.

I was gonna say the same thing user, you don't gain any muscle fiber with those moves.
He's not exercising as much as he's dancing with dumbbells.

>You won't get much gains, if any, like that, user.
It's not for gains its for strength and endurance you homosexual.

Israel takes the high-tech weapons systems we give them and sells them to China

Israel has carried out false-flag attacks on us - the Lavon Affair and the USS Liberty (which they try to claim was an accident, but the survivors say otherwise)

The FBI arrested about 200 Israeli nationals in the immediate aftermath of 9/11 on suspicion of terrorism, but the jew Michael Chertoff, head of the official investigation, ordered them all to be released before the FBI agents had finished investigating them.

For details see the BBC documentary "Dead in the Water" on the USS Liberty and books by the survivors, like "Remember the Liberty".

See Christopher Bollyn's books on 9/11 ("Solving 9-11, The Deception That Changed The World") and Ryan Dawson's documentary "War By Deception".

Read "The Israel Lobby and U.S. Foreign Policy" and "Big Israel".

Also Israel has no extradition treaty with us and often harbors jewish criminals who fled the U.S. and took shelter in Israel, claiming right of return and persecution for being jewish. Some of these criminals are child rapists and child killers. Israel protects them because they are jewish and non-jews want to prosecute them for their crimes.

Israel is THE nation throughout the world that uses human organ harvesting as the main way to resupply their stock.

Yes, even more than china. They actively steal the organs of civilians they murder and then round up all of the bodies specifically for the purpose of stealing their organs. Even china has to do this secretly to avoid UN problems. Israel on the other hand does it openly.

Good morning friends

Nice moustache.

Yesterday Israeli officials reported 121 COVID-19 deaths, their highest ever figure in the pandemic. This also bumped their seven-day moving death average to an all-time high.
This is significant because early in the pandemic the Israeli response was fairly robust and effective compared to most other governments. Vaccination rates in Israel are decently high. It is one of the first places to roll out 4th booster shots.

>What they're doing to Palestinians is a prelude to what's going to happen to Whites in Europe and America.
This. Even if you don't like sand niggers, there is still a good reason to care about what Israel is doing to the Palestinians. It's a dry run for what they'll do to us one day if they are not stopped.

>Facts about Israel
Israeli oligarchs are responsible for all the faggotry for profit going on.