I posted before but now I’m scared

I posted days ago about how sometime last year I started researching occult rituals and info on masonry and attachment of “angelic” entities. We’ll anyway one night while on swing shift at work I did a working ritual for wealth. It was kind of weird and emotional. Anyway. I soon forgot about it but then I was rear ended in my car and got a decent settlement. Then again later (last may) the very equipment I was on when I did the ritual collapsed on me and now a settlement with workers Comp + third party suit + punitive damages is what has come from that. Another settlement vastly bigger. But since I made that post several days ago more has happened. An i beam at work collapsed while I was using a belt system and caused a critical failure. That wasn’t dangerous and no one was hurt but the reason why I write this now is I’m on swing shift again and during pre shift meeting the ceiling collapsed over our meeting room because of the heavy snow build up. An I beam fell and tons of snow and sheet metal.

This stuff is real. I’m not larping.

Attached: 4AF7627F-A5DB-4F3B-9F59-306B6D4EF1C2.jpg (1242x2084, 1.03M)

Yeah you have to be careful fucking with amber magic. Ive fucked myself up good but I’m doing fucking fantastically.

What is “amber” magic. I’ve never heard that phrase before.

where might an user learn more about sincerely performing these rituals

You will be given wealth at the cost of your health. Repent and Pray to God.

Lol dumbass

teach me senpai

Attached: Indian Trudeau.jpg (1236x1582, 262.68K)

SIERRA INDIA

Attached: OKBKMEJAIJEKNIESXYDSRBSK2E.jpg (1024x539, 41.91K)

I’m honestly advising against it. I’ve realized that it doesn’t only effect you. It obviously has hurt people around me too.

Hurt them how?

Jesus Christ is all I need. magic is gay. literally.

Jesus is magic

XRAY HOTEL TANGO FOXTROT

Attached: SHIVAA.png (1239x665, 1.79M)

VICTOR CHARLIE

Attached: #69bbe1.png (1361x765, 546.18K)

Did you even read your picture? It talks about using that stuff for selfish purposes. You deserve what you got
I'm phone posting, but you can probably type a couple sentences of this into a search engine to see where it comes from. Never seen a masonic document mention Rays in this manner, though that was a theosophy thing

Lmao sounds like you work in a cheap shithole that cuts corners worse than chinese construction workers

Look up how to perform a banishing ritual. I will now send you some prayers and good vibes. Won't last though. Love you user. Next time be more specific and perform banishing rituals. You might need a pure white candle but if you can imagine one with the intent to purify and nullify all orders, you might catch a break. Again, this will not last long without a proper banishment ritual. You will catch a break in the next little while. The only way you will know for sure is if you receive an unexpected little visitor who needs some minor assistance. Don't worry, it will probably be something really mundane like asking you for directions to some movie theater.

then give your wealth to the church instead

so you have been making money from the ritual? looks like it works

Never play with the paranormal. Satan will stalk you with it

Faggot OP never read the monkey's paw where something very similar happened.

>A person who is still in that condition of what might be called latent selfishness is not yet ready to be linked with a radiant entity who does not know what selfishness means.

You can make a talisman that will negate your silly angelic ritual. Put it under your mattress. It must be made out of iron on Tuesday morning at sunrise while the moon is close to full and is in Leo. Engrave upon it your name in the middle of a pentagram with the pentagram being drawn with the tip pointing up and starting from the lower left "leg", if you will. Collect your energy and intent and after the talisman is made breath that out from your belly into this talisman. Wrap it immediately in a white piece of fabric and put it under your bed