Whoopi goldberg /ourgirl/

What are the political implications of Whoopi Goldberg triggering ZOG by stating
>The holocaust wasn't about race
And how can we turn this to our advantage for the lulz?
Thoughts anons?

ew.com/tv/whoopi-goldberg-suspended-two-weeks-the-view-following-holocaust-remarks/

Attached: Screenshot_20220201-220731.png (720x1133, 124.86K)

She apologized like the buck-broken woman she is.

There are too many threads about this. Read the rules

Today is the first day jews didn't claim to be white.

I checked the catalog

How can you not see the meme potential in this? What happened to Any Forums? They used to be on top of this.

I don't get what's controversial about that statement can someone explain

Attached: 1630306738095.jpg (1024x718, 71.56K)

Buck status: broken.

It's just weird now to have meme police instead of memetic warriors here now.
Guess this place really is finished. Pack it up.

BUCKED

Attached: E6D05AB4-27E3-4FE5-92DC-10D7D5487CD6.jpg (700x1000, 110.3K)

Oh I see but still thisI want to see or know ideas of what we could to to meme this

They’re mad because the implication of Jews not being a race is that the Nazis went after them for their cancerous behavior and not just blind race hatred (which is more or less true).
If Jewish bankers and journalists and business executives hadn’t done to Germany what they are doing to the US now, there never would have been a Holocaust. They brought it on their own people, although the Nazis could have had better optics and just deported the women and children

>2 weeks to stop a nudda shoah

Because they don't want normies to find out that the "holocaust" was primarily against Communists, communist sympathisers and anti-state activists and their families.
Sure some innocents got rolled up in it but that was schlomo pulling a Soros and snitching on them while claiming their land.
Germans were practising decimation and it played out like it did. Mostly kikes for a good reason after all.

They don't punish white men for saying controversial shit. Tucker Carlson doesn't get grounded. And Whoopi will just take it like the dog she is, whitey will put her in a cage for 2 weeks and let her out when she's good and docile.

We need The Mike Harris to put a stop to this shit

Well the holohoax by (((their))) standards happend because of evil nazis killing jews because they were genetically infirior and subhuman, thus allowing jews to use the excuse that "we wiz hated for nothing" and allows them to claim any criticism >anti-semitism

Attached: 1643095043755.jpg (220x221, 6.86K)

But I thought jews considered themselves as white? At least from all the articles they write about feeling white guilt.

>political implications

None, she'll get suspended for two weeks and then everything will go back to normal. I hate it when Any Forums gets all worked up over nothing.

Also my Id looks like oyvey at a quick glance kek

TWO WEEKS TO FLATTEN THE ANTISEMITISM

Makes sense. I was confused because nowadays they often claim they're fellow white people. Seems like it depends if it benefits them or not at the time

damn dude all I'm saying is a Whoopi nazi meme would be funny af. you guys really are boring. r
eddit has siphoned the soul out of this place. sad really, used to be fun to come here.......

>Whoopi nazi meme would be funny af

no it wouldn't