WAGESLAVE GENERAL

>just wageslave for 50 years
what are your plans for the future? are you planing to wageslave for the next 50 years? After reading the sub r/antiwork on reddit I am starting to notice that lot of people are fed up with with way of living...

Attached: 1643685435243.webm (484x720, 2.59M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/n3oIY8Mysj4
youtu.be/J1tnG3BnUv8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtu.be/n3oIY8Mysj4

at this point I'm just going through the motions till the shooting starts

Ive been waiting for 20 years kid. Clean your gun and do your pushups

my nigga

NEVER waging again, worse case scenario I move to sub Saharan African country, I have enough money to live there without having to work again already, I’ve got enough to last me about 6years here, either I make it by 2025 or I move, just no more waging

Attached: 4FC98EA3-0F7E-4EA0-9E05-D1B978161378.jpg (2691x3500, 1.45M)

bumping with more wagies having a hard day

Attached: 1631076065755.webm (726x720, 2.87M)

Can I get a reminder what happened here again?
Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't some sheboons accusing him of being a racist or some shit, and once the phone was out, he knew he was fucked, and was just sperging out because he is restrained by the system to call a nigger a 'nigger'?

Attached: 1625249154268.png (326x306, 141.9K)

Honestly I like my job. I wake up when I feel like it, work a few hours in a cool field from my laptop with cool people. Then go workout for like 3 or 4 hours then play some videogames until I go to sleep. All for 100k+ a year. I don't think Id do it for 50 years though.

Attached: 1642808772353.jpg (778x563, 62.25K)

I worked for 20 years, lost my job, and two weeks later I’m broke and have nothing to show for it except a house that I rent. I’m NEETing from now on, fuck working

Zero point energy already exists. This is all a charade.

youtu.be/J1tnG3BnUv8 video w/ audio

I’m so tired of niggers.

I plateaued on my workouts bros i lost motivation. Anyone got good songs/playlists/images that aren't gay as fuck.
Every workout song and playlist on yt is faggy as fuck

things were no where near as bad back then. the worst the libshit msm was doing was shilling gwb as a stupid idiot. there were no troons or child drag degeneracy.

now, they're deliberately trying to burn society down

Its kinda the only option. My advice is not to be a doomer. Be satisfied and content with a simple life. Either that or rely on gibs.

i plan to pay off my debts within the next 2-3 years and then maybe #vanlife and work part-time. I'm in my early 30s and fed up.

>I plateaued on my workouts bros i lost motivation
1. Do a deload week
2. Change your workout style. Been doing 5x5? Do sets of 8-12 at 2/3 the weight or vice versa
3. Increase protein and calorie intake.
4. Do cardio

Attached: 1643762080517m.jpg (1024x707, 82.04K)

you work
to pay bills
so you can live life
to go to work
to pay bills
>but now everything costs too much and you're getting practically nothing in return

people are slowly realizing what a scam this all is

Attached: YKemElNGer.jpg (650x650, 55.07K)

classic example of how draining it is to deal with niggers. It literally broke this poor sperg

Attached: 1610170352181.jpg (1389x835, 395.75K)

I take care of old retarded people so at least I can feel sort of good about my job compared to working retail. Plus I get hugs every day.
I plan on just waging until death or until this country collapses. I'm aware that may not happen but I'm okay with that too I guess. I have a roof, a car, and a small amount of savings. I went to college and got a genwr studies degree kek, so I have to deal with debt. But even that I can afford and I'll just lay the minimum so whatever. Yeah I know I'm retarded for getting it, I didn't know what I was doing until it was too late.
My whole outlook now is to just be happy with what I have and try to love comfortably. It's all I can really do. Otherwise I'll go insane.

lol thats rittenhouse before he went on his shooting rampage

Hopefully I will be dead from radiation or spike protein vaxaids spread.