HAPPENING: $600 or More Now Taxable on PayPal and Venmo

How fucking dare you goyim transact amongst each other without paying your kike masters?

Under Biden's America Destruction Act, there's a new rule that says small businesses and peons gotta be squeezed and destroyed, and big banks and inefficiency has to be protected at all costs... Especially at the cost of the average working citizen. I hope you're using Crypto, don't send rent through Venmo, or have a normal life because that has officially been disincentivized and soft banned.

Why can't the government go one day without fucking its own citizens over in spectacular fashion? Good luck filling out all your 1099 forms every time your roommates send you money to pay the Biden caused hyperinflated rent. At least now you can pay even more taxes on your already taxed income.

Attached: 1641176308195.png (1080x2400, 368.91K)

It's always been taxable if you are making your income on Venmo. You think just because they do it in a website it shouldnt be taxed like a credit card???

so just send $599 increments as many tines as it takes

Its $600 for the ENTIRE year

oh in a year. throw it into the water like tea.

so what if you are getting money for rent from roommates? im going to get taxed on that? that cant be right

Have them pay you in cash or money order.

No literally nothing has changed about what's taxable. If you are selling stuff for profit and using PayPal or whatever it's taxable just like you had a shop, just like how it's always been

Kikes own everything on Earth goy, including your rent money.
Pay up.

>so what if you are getting money for rent from roommates?
T A X E D

found the stateist pig!

Just don't file that form. Simple.

Use checks and bank drafts in person and electronic checks online, you stupid millennial faggots.

We already had a law for that, but the amount is higher. Biden is too dumb to know any better. This also can't apply to gifts, so put "gift" in the note of any payment sent. Don't feel bad about dodging taxes. Kikes dodged the ovens, and that is worse than not paying a few dollars is taxes.

>implying

Absolutely incorrect.
Those types of transactions are indistinguishable from each other.
How’s the IRS going to know I’m not lying when I pay a hooker $500 a few times and claim it’s rent?

And the legislation involves forcing venmo, cashapp, etc to send off a form to the IRS just like the one that stock brokers send, so you can expect an audit if you don’t pay the kike overlords their hand out by just not entering the account info into TurboTax.

This will also be taxed as income. So if you make much money at all, that’s nearly 50%

Use Zelle between personal checking accounts. They aren't a payment processor and therefore don't report unless a business bank account is involved. Coin shops have been using it for years.

Attached: Beach king.jpg (604x504, 63.24K)

ask customers to pay you in multiple installments of 599$ - tax

>This also can't apply to gifts, so put "gift" in the note of any payment sent
That won’t get you out anymore.
All transactions are indistinguishable and tracked like stock market transactions.

Read closer.

Lol as if im gonna pay that shit. Ive never paid my city taxes and i sure as hell wont pay some $666 tax

You didn’t read hard enough.

No refunds

This is fucking retarded. Why did this get allowed through?
Why should people have to keep receipts on stuff they own and sell to others? Isn't the burden of proof on the faggot government to prove you are committing a crime?

Lol you retards still pay taxes? Wake up the government hates you and wants to replace you.

You sound like a complete idiot who's never even done a tax return. Neither paying for a hooker nor paying rent is taxable.

My parents' neighbor works for the IRS and when I was visiting them I caught his attention and he offered to pay me cash to help him move some shit around his house.

>as if im gonna pay that shit
They’ll go after you in the same manner that they would for not filing stock broker profits.
I’ve heard that Al Capone was done in by the IRS for not paying taxes, not any of his real crimes.

this shit presumes I get a receipt for every big purchase I make I buy used shit all the time fuck the government niggers they can eat a dick this is just blatant expansion of the irs to criminalize literally every person in the country kill em all for real

>Hurr durr come on guys just commit tax evasion they won't get you like they got Capone hurrr
Thanks but I don't wanna get raped by Tyrone fren

You sound like a faggot that loves the taste of cock and has never left Any Forums

Attached: 7BFFE4CD-9098-4D7A-B091-645AC0189CBD.png (828x1792, 268.58K)

j think every dollar of tax avoided by the individual citizen is a good thing. Fuck taxes fuck the us dollar fuck every faggot and their friends and family who works for the government and I hope they die an early death after a watching their family and friends get tortured for days and days

>tax return
>return
I ALWAYS OWE, YOU STUPID NIGGER

Hey man if that's real you should probably be able to grasp the simple concepts in my last post.. apparently not

Youre right, just lay down and get fucked up the ass with zero resistance.

I'm never paying this, if some Satanic ZOGbot comes to collect, I'll kill them.

Someone didn't actually read the tax code lol

Wipe your ass with this form. The government is illegitimate

Thank you for taking taxing rich scum biden

you sound like a grubby slavish jew who chokes on government cock with a 2 foot dildo in your ass you raging niggerloving faggot so eager to give the gov your money

collective civil disobedience has the power t ok end taxation entirely I'm happy they are incrementing too fast now and my operation no more taxes to government faggots sounds like it's a go.

so they’re taxing peanuts but let people get away with stealing such amounts?

If you’re not a nigger, you’d have been able to read.
But you clearly can’t because you couldn’t comprehend that the IRS is going after the nonW2 gig economy and all transactions will be indistinguishable — rent payments and hooker payments labeled “rent” alike

>Why this is good
Because it'll help squeeze more blood out of poor people lol!!!

this whole program will result in a net negative in dollars collected they arent doing this to increase revenue this is how they get the stasi operation going raise taxes until people are scrounging for cash whilst plummeting the value of money with inflation and then find all the dissidents and throw them all in prison

Someone is a little too slow for this century

Can I get a demographic breakdown on people who pay taxes?

Start a dumb business just for tax writeoffs. Track your mileage and vehicle expenses, home office, write off as much as you can. Your business can show losses and then change your business and try again

Oh, I get you man. You ARE going to pay your taxes *wink wink* good for you! I love the government! *wink wink*.

I like you the most.
You’re paying attention.
This is the post that we needed in this thread.

Based

OR ACTUALLY START A SMART ONE. DUMB NIGGER.

Attached: Бангладеш _ Я В ШОКЕ ОТ СТРАНЫ _ Адский ад и РЕАЛЬНАЯ НИЩЕТА _ Дакка и трущобы [TsW85LESMIs].webm2022-02-01-22h38m19s167.jpg (3840x2160, 1.21M)

Thats a thing too, but some people just want to sell their old shit on ebay of sell their widgets without getting taxed to death

This is fucking retarded. The way my roommate and I pay our rent is that I pay it from my bank account autopay, and he venmos me his half. Now he will have to give me cash each time so I don't get fucked with taxes.

I’m boycotting all payment apps and using cash only for buying and selling my personal property. If I bought it new with money I earned and paid income tax on, and paid a sales tax for it, I can sell it at a loss or even IF I make a small profit, that’s my money. I’m done selling online until they are so far in the weeds I can get by under the radar with my small time flipping things I don’t need/want anymore.