Oh No, Whoopi suspended from the View

haha holy shit is she ever getting flogged for her outright blasphemous public gaff about the holocaust. What could this be metaphorically compared too? A dog with its nose in shit?

Even after her repeated attempts to clarify and apologize, they still threw her in the hole.

washingtonexaminer.com/news/whoopi-goldberg-suspended-from-the-view-over-holocaust-comments
twitter.com/ABCNewsPR/status/1488701213256396802?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1488701213256396802|twgr^|twcon^s1_&ref_url=https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/whoopi-goldberg-suspended-from-the-view-over-holocaust-comments
abc11.com/whoopi-goldberg-apologizes-holocaust-not-about-race-comments/11528975/

Attached: whoopidunit.png (565x498, 272.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/14u43QPGcls
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's so bizarre how they expect everyone to care enough to know every detail of their holohoax narrative lol

It's even more bizarre that they think humiliating their own pets makes them look better in front of anyone.

Never apologize. That's a basic rule. Jews see apologies as weakness.

LMAO, public humiliation for daring question anything jewish whatsoever.

just looking at a jew wrong is enough to end your whole career

that's how much power they have

It must be damn near impossible to keep up with all the lies.

Cant have their golem tell the world they belong st the bottom of their own marxist ladder cant have that.

HER NAME IS GOLDBERG HELLLOOO?

hahahhaa

lmao came to post this
What a fucking shitshow the USA is. How on earth do you jew-slave niggers dare to talk shit about any other country? You're literally bottom of the barrel. Can't go any lower than "nigger suspended for not bowing fully to kike fan-fiction"

Revolutions eat their own, but that's usually after they win.

another slave of the edomites

Attached: 1616924863916.png (997x1121, 799.34K)

sons of esau or edomites killed the king of judea and larp as judeans but judeans are different than being of the line of judah which would be a judahite
so they were never jews ever
they're edomite larpers who took the lore of the jews and literally larp around

they were
historically
factually
literally
never jews, always sons of esau, always edomites
never chosen
never of the 12 tribes

this can't be explained any other way
they're literal fakes

Attached: 1643629174358.png (428x578, 437.91K)

another whoopsie!

watch that ball whoopsie!

youtu.be/14u43QPGcls

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-01 at 10.22.51 PM.png (2182x1520, 3.02M)

Why can a "RACE" claim religious exemptions?
Also so nice the "RACE" which was mostly to blame for shipping black slaves into America on Black history month, silences a black woman for pointing out an inconsistency.

>slightly infers the holocaust is not the same thing as slavery
>banished from polite society
I'm Jewish and I find this reaction offensive. Shit like this is the reason I hate other Jews. Aren't we supposed to be renowned for our sense of humor or some shit? These fucking cunts literally cannot take a slight insinuation. These fucking uptight puckered ass pussy as bitch jews fucking piss me off. I'm high as fuck and I fucking hate other jews like nigga grow a fucking spine before I smack you.

Attached: Alan-Dershowitz-2015.jpg (233x223, 22.58K)

They don't. There is no logical consistency to any of it. It's just random attacking of suspected blasphemers by the mob. Nothing more. I've been saying this for years and years. No amount of groveling and self flagellation will ever be enough for them. A person is not safe from them whether they join the cult or not. Given this, the only logical option is to fight back. I know most of Any Forums knows this, but NPCs don't seem to get it. I strongly suspect that this is due not to stupidity, per say, but to intellectual cowardice. I think war is inevitable.

Attached: 1460785421570.jpg (492x449, 47.91K)

I am Jewish too and this is pretty ridiculous

>It's so bizarre how they expect everyone to care enough to know every detail of their holohoax narrative lol
this, i forget sometimes that normies don't know every little thing about kike shit. Literally only people who have woken up and the kikes themselves know. To normies it never occours to them what is being referred to when talking about Jews; is it religion or the people?

This.
If this doesn't redpill Whoopi's sheboon fans on the JQ then nothing will.

Weird how like 70 million people died in WW2 but you only hear about the 6 million jews

>wrong comments

What does this mean and who determines what is “wrong” ffs

Goyim don't matter.
Also, wondering about

Sorry, you guys are going to get expelled all the same. There are too many bad Jews in the mix to keep any of you around. We have to play it safe.

It won't. She's a full blown crypto Jew. Presumably, she said what she said because she mistakenly believed that adopting their religion makes her Jewish, and this is just the actual tribe putting her in her place.

I'm sick of having these weird corporate jews speak for me. Who gives a fuck about what Whoopi Nigberg said? Is this 2003? Why the fuck am I being bombarded with stories from all sides about this? Is this them making an example of a runaway goy slave?
>question the 6 million and this will happen to you
Rhetorical, of course that's what it is.

Attached: 1623683023175.jpg (640x640, 43.08K)

>adopting their religion makes her Jewish
wut
Whoopi Goldberg is Jewish? As in, she follows the Mosaic law and shit?

Teach that nigger bitch who fucking owns here.
>Stay in your lane nigger bitch!

Attached: 1631336702994.png (2105x1890, 2.86M)

Attached: 1611301468894.jpg (388x384, 47.8K)

WTF is the view?! why this board is becoming so irrelevant. lefties sabotage!? man we need neo/pol/

Whoopti Groidberg should be suspended from a gallows.

A nigger getting cancelled because of muh hall of cost is Any Forums worthy

Every kike on Earth needs to die.