Amerisharts, explain yourself please

What's wrong with you?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Yingying_Zhang
>"I carried her into my bathtub. I got the bat. I hit her in the head as hard as I could and it broke her head open," said Christensen.
>"I took her head open and that was the end of it, right? Like that was absolutely the end of it. No, uh-uh. None of this fucking zombie shit. She was done," said Christensen.
>"I tried to choke her to death but she didn't... she was, couldn't believe it, she just didn't die. It was unbelievable. It was supernatural almost how she didn't give up," said Christensen.

Attached: WhiteMenDoThings.jpg (700x467, 54.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sys.Any
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She did not love him long time as promised

How many times do I have to say this? America is a SHIT HOLE

You American dogs reading this

Let me tell you something about Canada, that Americans would never understand. In Canada WE are the superior nation in every regard. You fat FUCKS always say “Canadians are obsessed”, but let me tell you something you ignorant school shooting, Mexican/black, OBESUM, and unclean and uneducated faggots; you would be ‘obsessed’ too if you were next to a disgusting and FAILED abortion of a country.

I’m PROUD of being Canadian. I’m proud of the fact that I’m NOT AMERICAN. Every Canadian worth his salt, syrup and Timbits is proud of this FACT

We have lots of immigrants in this country. And I can tell you with full confidence that I’d prefer 1,000,000,000 of each over a single American ANY day of the week. The moment somebody makes the choice to come here over the disgusting pile of REFUSE that is “over there”, they are by default SUPERIOR.

All of you had stupid spic parents that simply weren’t smart enough to come up here, and are of low class TRASH from all of your respective countries. And that’s a fact

In Canada you can be anything without the pain of being judged like you would in the capitalist aids-ridden hellhole down south. There is no such thing as crime here. There is no such thing as poverty here. No such thing as starvation. No such thing as sexual assault. And most of all, no such thing as being an AmeriFUCK.

Hell, I’m Canada you can be anything without the pain of being judged. You could literally be a purple goblin with a dildo on you forehead with sparkles and shit covering your feet and people would STILL understand, that’s how we roll, that’s what makes us superior.

Anything would be better as an alternative than being an American fuck up.

Fuck America and FUCK all the Americans reading this fucking comment

Attached: 1AFD8F34-A1A2-477A-85DB-5B355353F96C.jpg (800x400, 139.18K)

it seems like anyone who isnt asian always turn out to be animals

your government decided that australians can't be trusted with freedom

Guaranteed she came at least 6 times from his BWC.

Don't care didn't read. Get fucked faggot.

Disgusting, most of the one’s here never have experienced love from a woman. These stories break my heart, always in the cases of men or woman that get killed randomly. Sometimes when I watch these documentaries, I feel for the victims and hate how the kike media loves glorifying killers. RIP to all those that get murdered by animals or blacks.

nobody cares

Attached: 1603154165369.jpg (388x389, 58.89K)

I do, makes me think of all these cunts that do shit like this. The story about the blacks that killed that young white couple after leaving a party, got me teary eyed

people really underestimate how hard it is to kill somone with your bare hands .. but what a faggot. couldn’t even kill a little chunk

>I do
i don't

That's awful. Jesus.

Then you are subhuman user. I am sorry but you should probably kill yourself.

She was planning to, that’s why it was a visit mutt.

maybe you can cry enough for the both of us user
that's all you're good for
fucking manlet

>Americans are the only ones who commit murder in a psychopathic way

You deserve every lockdown, faggot

Whitoids are basically seen as being the same as niggers in Asia, so this isn't that surprising. This is typical behavior for their race.

>maybe you can cry enough for the both of us user
Not really, I etch the victims of all this shit into my mind. One day will come when my country is fixed and all the subhuman trash will be gone. These murders were created by this kike world. In the past people could leave their door open and they wouldn’t be murdered in their sleep. I hold empathy for those who never deserved to be killed. Maybe you wouldn’t understand because you are subhuman trash

That’s a lie user. I’ve seen some fucked up murders over in Asia.

True. I’ve seen worse stuff commited by blacks.

>Amerimutts were the real soulless bugs all along
well, well, well...

Oh no. -1 CCP spy.

sys.Any Forums.org/pol/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=359261547

>You American dogs
FUCKA YOUUUU AMERICA REEEEE

Attached: 5476537845567896.jpg (360x240, 28.7K)

Should've stayed in China.

singaporeans are racial terrorism

>crushing a bug in the bath tub
See no problem here