THE USA IS A FUCKING DYSTOPIAN COMEDY

There literally exists nothing more absolutely American than niggers and rednecks brawling in Golden Corral because the steak ran out FUCKING KEK. We are a literal comedy.

youtube.com/watch?v=mCPMm4ya38A&ab_channel=LevittownNow.com&NewtownPANow.com

Attached: 273141935_307021101445070_2881522647852957708_n.jpg (1079x1527, 150.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sys.Any
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lol, this isn’t news to us Canadians desu

It seems like you’re about ready to accept your place, fat boy

Let me tell you something about Canada, that Americans would never understand. In Canada WE are the superior nation in every regard. You fat FUCKS always say “Canadians are obsessed”, but let me tell you something you ignorant school shooting, Mexican/black, OBESUM, and unclean and uneducated faggots; you would be ‘obsessed’ too if you were next to a disgusting and FAILED abortion of a country.

I’m PROUD of being Canadian. I’m proud of the fact that I’m NOT AMERICAN. Every Canadian worth his salt, syrup and Timbits is proud of this FACT

We have lots of immigrants in this country. And I can tell you with full confidence that I’d prefer 1,000,000,000 of each over a single American ANY day of the week. The moment somebody makes the choice to come here over the disgusting pile of REFUSE that is “over there”, they are by default SUPERIOR.

All of you had stupid spic parents that simply weren’t smart enough to come up here, and are of low class TRASH from all of your respective countries. And that’s a fact

In Canada you can be anything without the pain of being judged like you would in the capitalist aids-ridden hellhole down south. There is no such thing as crime here. There is no such thing as poverty here. No such thing as starvation. No such thing as sexual assault. And most of all, no such thing as being an AmeriFUCK.

Hell, I’m Canada you can be anything without the pain of being judged. You could literally be a purple goblin with a dildo on you forehead with sparkles and shit covering your feet and people would STILL understand, that’s how we roll, that’s what makes us superior.

Anything would be better as an alternative than being an American fuck up.

Fuck America and FUCK all the Americans reading this fucking comment

>Memeflag
>Wall of incoherent BS

KEK

>dyslexia in motion
Sorry fat, went too hard

>Canada
>Picrel

"Proud" KEK

Attached: jessicayaniv-e1564590225628.jpg (2300x1624, 239.05K)

Dinner and entertainment? fuck I love this country

Show flag Australian faggot

I knew it, you show you’re true form you fat snake

You absolute LOACH

You claim to hate America in deception to then do the most American thing, trashing Canada like the fat fuck you are

(Then you also double posting like a bitch too, but that’s here not there)

Lol do Americans really?

Attached: FDFB0DAA-1B33-4137-9D94-FD34CE3AB681.gif (498x498, 383.07K)

Show trucker affiliation (ie gaps in your teeth) you American backed traitor

god i hate niggers.

only trailertrash eats at golden corral. that fucking slop they serve at chinese all you can eat tier buffets are the worst shit to eat.

Literal slop house for pigs and niggers.

Attached: 10 Out Of 10 In Muttmerica.webm (320x568, 1.89M)

dont get between me and my food niggers

Attached: 1564336180693.jpg (872x1024, 183.02K)

Pic rel is OP

Attached: 89594F58-0CF4-4332-9415-D6BE0F8418AC.jpg (1019x1071, 255.46K)

how is it even possible to record a 240p video in 2022?

Android phone moment.

Way to kick off black history month my fellow black peoples! (Dog barking noises coming from cheering crowd of savages)

Didn't read memeflaggot

Laugh while you can.

Attached: h8andHH.png (543x366, 22.92K)

sys.Any Forums.org/pol/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=359261412

ayyyyyyo lmao i love the zoo

Cause you get to see your family

but bros the chocolate wonderfall

hell naw motha fucka im white as fuck you retard, honestly i love clown world right now, top notch laughs

i'm American and I've been to Canada about a dozen times, your coffee SUCKS. seriously you have never had an enjoyable brew in your entire life. even all frostbitten and fucked up by the cold, you guys can't even properly comfort yourself with a warm beverage. LMAO

clean it up wagie

go tell tyrone we're out of steak wagie

Check out the comments.

Attached: Screenshot_20220201-180618_YouTube.jpg (720x1280, 198.9K)

We need some nukes dropped on us or a great war, that would invigorate the national spirit of white people in America.