You have 10 seconds to name one reason why natives weren't living the better life

you have 10 seconds to name one reason why natives weren't living the better life

Attached: George_Catlin_-_Ball-play_of_the_Choctaw--Ball_Up_-_Google_Art_Project.jpg (2000x1601, 1.57M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5fQgDgrTEp8?t=7
worldtruthvideos.website/watch/don-cheadle-finds-out-his-ancestors-were-enslaved-by-native-americans_EB4eomNClNbQ5gl.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtu.be/5fQgDgrTEp8?t=7

The smell

It doesn't matter. Life doesn't select for happy feels, it selects for whichever society can best make gunpowder and smallpox blankets.

They were bad people

Toilets.

it's the same life Africans libe now. it's just been romanticized.
do you want to live like that? move to Africa.

I... uh... uh.. idk! I... you kinda put me on the- ah, fuck! More time??

based

No.

I grew up between two Haida reserves in Canada and they legitimately think their culture was perfect and happy until white people ruined everything

Go read about the Haida. They used to murder children and women during raids

Yes. They enslaved and genocided their neighbors constantly. Every tribe is guilty of this.

they were, it's just not viable given the power that technology gives you over others. the ideal mode of being is and always has been to live in a small cave in siberia next to the ice shelf hunting mammoths all day with your bros. unfortunately quality of life and how society must be organized in order to protect it from outsiders simply aren't correlated, you need a functioning market economy to make planes and bombs and chemicals and everything else that a modern military needs or else you'll just get conquered by someone who does have those things

Anthropologists estimate that 50% of all deaths in pre-colonial "America" were at the hands of other people. Those who weren't killed in non-stop tribal warfare were primarily women and children who were kidnapped and made sex slaves. Colonialism was the most peaceful thing that ever happened to Native Americans, unironically.

Slavery

What natives? I'm in Tasmania there is literally no evidence of human habitation until 1812 (and if you find some I'll fucking destroy it)

Didn’t you japs do that in more recent history??

Nature is cruel and human nature is still nature. We're no different than any other animal establishing new territory. We just do it in a more convoluted way.

Cope harder and trust the science

They WERE living the better life... until we fucked it up.

From the Europeans pov
They didn’t have Christ

From the savages’ pov
They didn’t have alcohol

Based meme flag

Dumbass libertarians retard

Wrong. Faggot redditor muh noble savage midwit.

Because they are niggers too?

Because people who actually lived the better life arrived and eradicated their civilizations from the face of the earth.

worldtruthvideos.website/watch/don-cheadle-finds-out-his-ancestors-were-enslaved-by-native-americans_EB4eomNClNbQ5gl.html

Attached: Screenshot_20220201-201326_Firefox.jpg (1080x1056, 308.6K)

Natives genocided other tribes on the regular. Look up Dorset and Thule tribes.
Child rape, incest and inbreeding was and still is endemic on reserves hence the 75 average IQ.
Need I go on?

Attached: drunks.jpg (500x335, 36.4K)

>t. Joseph Smith

Yes. The Japanese were insanely brutal. Pretty funny we picture the Japanese as a bunch of weak effiminate faggots, which they are now, but fuck, after reading a few books about their exploits in the mid 20th century, I have no ill will for anyone that wanted to wipe them off the planet.

No white women.

Had to dig holes and shit like cats

Attached: 1639466067778.jpg (400x400, 19.11K)

they were called savages for a reason

Reminder that Beringian descendants not only eradicated the megafauna, but that their cultural and social evolution was unaffected by the massive sources of protein that they had access to. It takes a special breed of backwards retardation to continue a lineage of hunter-gatherer societies while having no capacity for innovation. By the time Europeans arrived, some Mississippian cultures had barely started agricultural societies.

Because they lost, and the Great Spirit didn't have what it took to protect them.
Which taught us the greatest lesson of all; gods can die.

Thats not what Justin Trudeau says.

No physical evidence for the smallpox crap

Cannibalistic, family fucking, savages that practiced pagan idolatry (IE skinwalkers)

They were. They were one with the heart. Yeah they had their brutality but it was relative. To die in war was truly honorable. You fought for your tribe. What is it now? sent your kids over seas to die for israel? Its the slow boil of consumerism. Your brothers and sisters lost to hedonism. ITs the great satan.

They were pure. We Americans now are pure evil. Raised on television to be satanists ourselves. We dont honor the kill. We dont give thanks. WE just mindlessly consume. All speaking english. Called Spelling. Media as in medium. Channels as in channeling. Programs to program our minds. We are slaves. They were free.

Attached: dc pentagram.jpg (636x358, 61.55K)

If they were left alone for a extra 200 years and then discovered would they be any different?

Yes, they would just form mutt subhumans.

antibiotics

You're really naïve if you think the Constitution specifically says the bill of rights do no apply to Indians as they are Savages; I've been around them and they are worse than niggers. They can hide their nigger ways but deep down, they're a snake in the grass that should have been eliminated from the earth for being red niggers. Today, america is collapsing trying to give bill of rights to niggers for which it will never work. Gun rights were never meant to be applied to savage indians or niggers.

no cat videos, no satellites, no e-thots (altho that's also a good thing, but there WAS plenty of raping of other tribe's women after a raid .. )

All people will live their best if left alone to their own people.

Attached: RacialAttack.jpg (700x920, 87.86K)

This
We should have left things in its natural order and groups of people in their natural habitat