What the hell is wrong with American men ?

What the hell is wrong with American men ?

Attached: 1643761886626.jpg (3308x1826, 977.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5w7xBW-lauo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's just sad.

Looks like a normal liberal to me

I just don't get the autism. I've seen people dress up goth but i've never heard them scream "I'M FEMME" or "RESPECT MY PRONOUNS".
Maybe this is just an internet thing.

think thats a bong, mate

based on physical appearance and apparently some sort of disability, this person would have a difficult life just being normal, what causes someone like this to decide to crank it up a few notches for no apparent gain?

thats a 10/10 in the UK

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-02 at 11.39.42 am.png (1230x688, 498.84K)

Look at the cars they drive right

That's just sad

lives in LV

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-02 at 11.41.08 am.png (1186x640, 186.37K)

Decadence and morality

Built for BBC

We were subverted, demoralized, and I don't know how to undo it.

Attached: download (2).jpg (212x238, 8.12K)

these are the people telling you to get the vaccine

> there are weird freaks in the world
simply ignore them and vibe
youtu.be/5w7xBW-lauo

Attached: FCrDMMmWQAAxW4X.jpg (680x680, 108.2K)

why do leftists openly praise satan and believe in anything besides christ?
I know the answer, but do they not know that they are being evil and doing evil?
Honestly fuck athiests.

It's just the white men. If you notice, the majority of trannies are all white, with a small percentage of jews. The blacks, the asians, and the mexicans police their own faggots. Whites are the only ones that encourage it.

Attached: 1617223200667.jpg (1599x659, 469.75K)

For starters the satanic tattoo and belt should be a dead giveaway that this person is either a Satanist, hedonist, or nihilist maybe all three. Either way hes either evil or mentally ill and should be ostracized from society.

The same thing goes for leftism in general. How many prominent black, asian or mexican revolutionaries have you seen?

It is because white people are the only moralistic people group alive right now. Which is a big problem and will lead to our destruction, the reason why blacks and browns don't do this retarded garbage is because they are not affected by liberal morality. In order for white people to survive we need to eliminate every other race and to destroy morality in the process.

Attached: gip66767hy.gif (480x271, 2.75M)

guys, did anyone mention the belt is from @killstar?
I think it's important