Most of you guys will never know what it feels like to have this. Pogs pls seethe somewhere else

Most of you guys will never know what it feels like to have this. Pogs pls seethe somewhere else.

Attached: Army_Blue_Infantry_Shoulder_Cord_700x.jpg (700x700, 24.8K)

5 cent made in china

my legs > your faggot blue thing

Is that for when you are in an emergency and need to hang yourself on the fly?

Earned been there done that

My VA pension tax free money for the rest of my life with health care and free college> Your legs that you use everday to work for mr goldbergsheckelstein wagecage

Come waste your life and health for a chord. Fucking loser trying to make yourself feel good about the wasted time

Is that your IUD.

Pog

It matches the flag of Israel.

Welfare Queen

Nice pageant sash faggot.

>Literal colors of Israel
It will look good next to the Israeli flag on your casket

lanyards are gay, that's why they replaced them with yo-yos on most PFAS

Attached: 1450043525557.jpg (595x398, 53.01K)

That's the ceremonial leash that banksters aka JEWS lead military men around on.
YWNBF
YWNBAM
YWNBW

Back to work wagie somebodies gotta pay for my PTSD and sleep apnea ;)))

>sleep apnea
Fat people are the worst

>muh thingy
?

Attached: 52369563269.jpg (680x673, 71.39K)

>army man thinks he is special because he sucked dick for zion
Your kind aint welcome here nigger imagine simping for globohomo and acting like your better than anybody else lmao kys faggot. Herbs and spices for you.

Attached: 1615315487511.png (440x437, 277.49K)

What is this? Are you too poor to buy tampons and forced to knit your own?

You know you’re not really a woman, right ?

Got one. Felt like nothing. Does make the uniform better though.

Your wife left yours at my apartment.

>"lol you sit in an office making Mr. Goldberg money all day"
>literally being one of Mr. Goldberg's mercenaries terrorizing the rest of the world for Mr. Goldberg's homeland

Sir. You have to be at least 13 to post here.

20€ says the pin isn't even in the weight stacks

former staff sergeant here. you're a nigger.

>gets yelled at by a sheeboon pog Lt anyway

Yeah yeah that’ll be $800.00 tax free each month plus tip

>ZOG

It's not hard to get one of those OP. I don't see why you're bragging about going through basic training. Post CIB or sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up you fucking leg.

Attached: german-gold-marksman-schutzenschnur_300x.jpg (300x439, 19.01K)

If you got this pinned after the reforms to Infantry OSUT this last year, you didn't earn it. Also if you never got blood pinned at honor hill, you're not a real Infantryman.

Crocheted nunchuks?

is it an eagle on the rock?

19D turned 19A I don't know how the blue cord feels, but I got my Ranger tab and a bronze star with v device.

Dont you have a lawn to mow or a home depot parking lot to hang out in you fucking beaner?

they hand out airborne patches to any fatass sheboon or roastie cq staff anymore also. im surprised a few of them even get buckled in under all their fat rolls

i wonder if they have equivalent of af crew chiefs buckling them before the ride up

Infantry? I was an operator, you guys worked as uplift and security for us. Driving trucks, manning the guns, and pulling perimeter security while we planned and did the real ops. Met a lot of cool grunts, but you seem like a small cop bitch.

>Pogs
You are a fucking imbecile.

If you ain’t USMC infantry with multiple Iraq deployments prior to 07 you can suck my nuts.

cringe

I would gladly serve to defend US soil, but it seems all we do now is fuck around in the desert.

Imagine joining the ZOG Goyim Army and then bragging that you were in the combat wing of the jewish golem. Jesus you people are so fucking stupid you deserve to be ruled over by the kikes.

>Personnel Other than Grunts
What’s the problem?

No you weren't, because nobody calls themselves an "operator" you faggot. Go suck a cock.

I cucked an E7 that had one of these once. Fucked his wife a solid 6 months before I got tired of her, she kept wanting to leave him permanently, and fuck if I was going to raise their kids after she ditched him. The funniest thing was how often he would text in a fury of emotion whenever I was dicking her down, but he never did anything. Dude was a faggot bitch.

Tabs don't mean shit anymore. You're just like the faggot OP, get a scroll or shut the fuck up.

>health care
gonna need it with your ptsd lollmao

So you fucked a wife, get in line.

And you will never know the joys of working aboard mil aircraft :)

Nobody is going to swallow this truth pill.

You're a stupid faggot and you dont know what you're talking about.

*Whore ass dependa slampig.

Let's not venerate her with a term like "wife."

No but at least I felt up a farmer's questionably aged daughter. Can't wait to do it again in the coming Chinese war, always had yellow fever.

05 OIF here, but i was smart enough to pass the asvab so i didn't have to eat crayons

>Y-y-you f-f-f-faggot.

Reeeeeeeee!

Go step on an ied retard

19K master race

Attached: 1607728194012.jpg (791x718, 83.08K)

Lol, this is the banner I see above your gay thread. The universe is trying to tell you something OP

Attached: Screenshot_20220201-195015_Chrome.jpg (1078x582, 140.46K)

>HONOR MEEEEEEEE!!!!
....You dont get credit for signing up for something because you lacked discipline nigger faggot. YOU signed a contract but want to beg for acknowledgement and honoring like a roastie running low on attention.

No one gives a fuck about your army friendship scrunchie. Now, log off and Get ready for your next deployment kike puppet

>Master race
>Gets his shit pushed in by Bradley fighting vehicles.

Muh tanker troop.