"White Guy" Questions About Chinese Culture

I recently had the misfortune of giving a presentation for my son's middle school class about Chinese culture and specifically about the Chinese New Year.

I was actually asked if my family used "ground goat's penis" to treat headaches by a 7th grader. Another asked if I could give him some ping-pong tips and I have never played ping-pong in my life. Almost none of the discussion after my main presentation ended included any intelligent questions about our way of celebrating New Year's. I was asked if I was a ninja. One student, who was suspended from school as a result of asking the question, actually asked me if "my wife's vagina runs sideways or the normal way."

I found out about this site because their teacher told me their rude behavior was attributable to Any Forums and that "a lot of the kids visit Any Forums often and it's a bad influence." She actually said this.

You people need to watch your mouths because impressionable young people are getting the wrong idea about other cultures they are going down the path of hatred and bigotry right before our eyes.

Attached: DSC_3722.jpg (1712x2557, 1.42M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hurting_the_feelings_of_the_Chinese_people
youtube.com/watch?v=DcZ1gDsiEfc
youtu.be/QK5Ziq_BHWM
youtu.be/RJrvHh3MA5k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

> One student, who was suspended from school as a result of asking the question, actually asked me if "my wife's vagina runs sideways or the normal way."
Answer the question Chang.

My name is Craig.

>You people need to watch your mouths

蝗虫在北美已经灭绝多年。 蝗虫国是中国。

For the record Chinese people have called me
>a church gargoyle
>the missing link of the apes
>a pube faced scoundrel

And one of them asked me how to get away with pedophilia in Australia

So excuuuuuuuse me but I'm not the racist side of this debate. Locusts must go back to Locustria(Xi Na)

>A chinese person who never played ping pang qiu

You're not chinese. You lied to me.

Low energy bait.
But this question is the most intelligent one ever regarding to the Chinese:
>One student, who was suspended from school as a result of asking the question, actually asked me if "my wife's vagina runs sideways or the normal way."

No one in my family has never been to China. I do not know how to read Chinese writing, we live in Illinois. My grandmother was the last one that could read and write Mandarin, we know about the traditions but we all speak English.

The idea that chink new year is even acknowledged at all is an insult to humanity. Fuck you and fuck steam.

Attached: 1637583497387.gif (379x362, 2.86M)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hurting_the_feelings_of_the_Chinese_people
CHING CHONG BING LONG DING DONG WONG SONG

>OP talks to children
>Gets childish questions

Attached: 1641606363373.jpg (250x250, 10.38K)

There is no way that kind of behavior is acceptable from someone who is 12. That is old enough to know better. There were like 5 people in the whole room that kept their composure. It was humiliating.

Just please stop poisoning the minds of children with this crap. We don't like China or visit China, we are Asian-Americans.

You are lying to me and even worse you are lying to yourself. Those Chinese who are not state assets are the offspring of mine workers and railroad builders. You are evidence that "guest" workers are more like invaders.

Your attempts to CENSOR mere questions show genetic evidence of chinese traits, but jews act precisely the same.

If I was a schoolteacher I would teach my students that Asian genitals are too small for dry air sex and that they spawn in the oceans.

It's up to the student to search and learn for information, BY ASKING TOUGH QUESTIONS. the fact that you can't answer them is proof you're kiked in the brain. just try. try with your students. ok?

I work in IT and my wife is an accountant. My grandparents came over and started a restaurant in the suburbs of Chicago. You are crazy.

yes and my "craziness" is why I'm safe from your influence. being humiliated? oh please. emotions are not fucking crimes.

you have the mindset of a jew, just like the other chinks. I spent 10 years in China and the result was that I have never been more racist. Those "people" have genetic problems.

You're a communist infiltrater, aren't you? Answer the question Chang!!

Attached: 1638422347597.png (204x168, 72.72K)

What is the point of identifying as Asian at all? Why do you do it?

>my students do it on my behalf

Why don't you approach your student's claims from an objective scientific standpoint? Why don't you research with them the history of ground goat penis' use as a medicine in your ancestor's country?

Because you don't care about truth or integrity. you're trying to sell shit and call it a shovel.

>I was actually asked if my family used "ground goat's penis" to treat headaches by a 7th grader. Another asked if I could give him some ping-pong tips and I have never played ping-pong in my life. Almost none of the discussion after my main presentation ended included any intelligent questions about our way of celebrating New Year's. I was asked if I was a ninja. One student, who was suspended from school as a result of asking the question, actually asked me if "my wife's vagina runs sideways or the normal way."

Attached: 1604610937013.jpg (720x405, 20.64K)

Attached: Screenshot_20220201-184859_Chrome.jpg (1004x353, 167.35K)

I didn't even want to give the presentation, their racist teacher asked my son if my parents knew much about the Chinese New Year and he told her we did and we try to play an active role in our kids' lives.

I can see now how these kids have become so misguided based upon the attitudes exhibited here

>be Chang
>put money in red envelope
>give red evelope
>other Chang gives you a red envelope
Chinese new year in a nutshell

Then why the fuck are you giving a presentation on Chinese New Year? You're a muttmerican, completely removed from the traditions of the old country. I read a placemat with the different zodiacs once, I'm probably as qualified as you

Because my son's teacher pressured him to pressure me into doing it. The only reason she did that is because my son looks Asian, which is a problem in and of itself. That is profiling.

>One student, who was suspended from school as a result of asking the question, actually asked me if "my wife's vagina runs sideways or the normal way."
lol from the mouths of babes

>asked me if "my wife's vagina runs sideways or the normal way."
Do you have a chink wife? Most of you in the US have to marry niggers or spics, a chink woman that divorces you for a white man if you’re above average, or a white woman if you’re super rich and very above average

Attached: CAD76FA4-0180-416B-A9C5-788555F80EC7.png (657x623, 741.5K)

They're not "misguided" they're simply guided. And you are not the same species so stop trying to guide them wrongly.

>my son looks Asian

WHOSE FAULT IS THAT RETARD

OHHHH BUT ALL HUMANS ARE EQUAL??? PROTIP: NOT UGLY ONES

>married to asian wife
>fuck her sideways on the bed
>think about vagina
>confirmed sideways

>actually asked me if "my wife's vagina runs sideways or the normal way."
Well?

Kek. Non whites should either go back or just sterilize themselves

Attached: 19E597C4-E868-4BAB-BC15-1C5460C7C9C8.jpg (536x591, 66K)

The simple facts of life are that asians look like trisomy 23. They are ugly, rude, and greedy. Their "success" relies on dirty gutters and hatred of neighbours.

It's genetic and down to the bone. I do not like you.

>built for bwc

So are you a tiny pp chang or are you a tiny pp white cuck

Attached: 1F71D3F4-C769-4C81-92BC-3DB360F64388.jpg (946x1024, 166.16K)

I'm not even white I'm Tiwi. that's why my time in China was spent being treated like absolute gutter trash. I really think they don't deserve a fair go.

She is hot. He couldn’t resist.

Checked and kekd
FPBP

>middle schoolers are retarded assholes
>aaaah it’s the Mongolian wood cutting forums
Nice bait, asshole

>before our eyes
What do you see, Chang?

>Craig Xiongzhou
>Edward Pingdao
>Tom Tianching
why do chinks do this

She looks like a man in drag (shoulders) and he looks like a manlet. Also his sons are of another race which is a cuck signal
What is tiwi? Some kind of abbo?

Attached: 1F548F41-88EA-49CB-A7FF-A3217169D7E7.jpg (704x683, 156.91K)

Craig Chang. Okay..

SHUT UP CHINK NIGGER BEFORE I BEAT OFF ON YOUR WIFE’S FACE! MAKE ME SOME FRIED RICE FOR WHEN IM DONE

I don't buy any of this and the fact that your created this larp and used a random chink's photo is really weird

They resent that they will never be white and their kids no matter who they mix with will look like down syndrome chinks

Attached: 452173DF-10B9-4A94-AF6E-FD3C1F8FEDD7.jpg (558x543, 136.7K)

The kid will have
>the athleticism of a black man
>the smarts of an Asian man
>the cringe of a white man
I fear that offspring

Bing Dang Ow

*that you

You people are fucking retarded.
youtube.com/watch?v=DcZ1gDsiEfc

Attached: Comedian-Bobby-Lee-min.jpg (1200x628, 87.38K)

>can't stand up to his own son

Attached: 1625102558423.gif (480x254, 1.78M)

>Non whites should either go back or just sterilize themselves
Good thing having changcel hapa sons is pretty close to sterilization

Attached: 1639608509284.jpg (680x907, 100.22K)

It will have a criminal nigger brain plus the chink and white intelligence to pull off the crimes. But depression from being a rootless mutt may prevent all of that

Attached: 2135DD6A-6D66-4EE6-B416-FD52608B5BAD.png (632x502, 10.78K)

I think the sideways pussy thing is from an old (relative to zoomer age) movie, The Civilization of Maxwell Bright (2005).

Not to worry there are people from all races here. Also various race mixers and sex tourist that have seen them mixed with all the autist wizards. 100% Any Forums would have given the correct information as well as graphic photos and videos and personal stories. No way a kid could have come here and not gotten way more details than they should.

this is not 4chang, Chang
Go back to Changland and celebrate changnese new years by torturing animals before you cook them alive.

Attached: last one is gold.jpg (650x755, 366.34K)

Yes but since there’s a billion chinks and other “minorities” trying to move here and mix with a superior race, it just ends up with white people going extinct unless the yellows and shitskins moving here are sterilized. Pic is current US high schools demographics

Attached: 5F9D0E1F-3772-4BA3-98DE-2388BD53D847.jpg (1024x683, 153.04K)

So is the vagina sideways or not?

Every mixed person that I have seen is motivated by money or creative pursuits. Half of the white people that I have met lack all motivation

>You people need to watch your mouths because impressionable young people are getting the wrong idea

I'm more interested about your wife's sideways pussy!

Please elaborate...

Grow a spine Craig you goddam pussy. That's 2 degrees of peer pressure. From your son even. Sweet General Tsao, stand up for yourself.

This actually happened sis. And everyone stood up and clapped.

It's because nobody of any note gives a fat shit about your gook chinsect culture.

Kek cope harder muttoid, non whites are inferior in every way and you know it. Enjoy your short low iq rootless mutt life where you screech about hating white people non stop

Attached: D912E094-A53A-451A-B880-F2FEB47DF675.png (443x897, 402.35K)

Thread theme:
youtu.be/QK5Ziq_BHWM

Nah there are hundreds of millions of Whites who are completely resistant to racemixing and refuse to even live near too many mutts, chinks, niggers, and spics. It ends up with California and Texas muttifying and becoming shitholes while Whites run away and consolidate in other areas

BASED CHAD

youtu.be/RJrvHh3MA5k

>t. Craig Chang