So let me get this straight

First it turned out that the "BASED AUSTRALIAN" is actually a complete complying cuck and now you're telling me the Canadians were the real balls of steel heroes all along ? What alternate universe is this ?

Attached: images (1).jpg (738x415, 38.19K)

Any Forums is always wrong, always.

Aussies will NEVER recover from this, they will be bullied until the end of times.

I want to believe in them.

Canucks were always superior because they were bullied so hard by Americans.
Australians inflated ego led to their downfall, even know they are telling themselves lies in their thread trying to keep up morale.

They should be forbidden from using this ever again. The only fit punishment.

Attached: images (2).jpg (617x347, 28.94K)

Imagine if we got our prime minister to commit suicide from honking some air horns.

>Source: niggers

How would he do it in your opinion ? Seppuku ?

Attached: images (3).jpg (739x415, 41.23K)

Fake death to go diddle kids.

The brief wave of leaf respect is weird.
Turns out the rest of the world were the real cucks all along.
Burgers can do nothing but seethe and hope the king of Israel wins again in 2024.
Aussies can't even buy groceries.

I'm not sure being a nigger is as embarrassing as being an Australian bud. Niggers gave an excuse , they are animals and don't understand what they do or want... But Aussies... You know what what was happening and you decided to let your government cum inside your asshole anyway. Aussies are not worth to kiss the ground a Canadian walks upon you Koala faggot.

i'm sure the irony of you making a post that supports my claims is completely lost on you.
accept your fate Australia, don't feed your delusions by thinking you stand on the same level as the French or to a lesser extent, Canucks.

people should know when they are conquered.

CRY!
COPE!

>What alternate universe is this ?
This is the beginning of, dare I say it, "Leaf Spring."
>We promise we won't let it go to our heads.
Certain things just fell into place at the right time, and a bunch of good salt-of-the-earth "dirty fingernails" types (according to Dr. Hodkinson) who did the heavy lifting to help save the Leafs, and inspire the world.

Each country has their own heros that they may not deserve, but who will step forward and put themselves at risk.

>t.Leaf who's sorry we took so long to figure this out.

Attached: leaf-spring.jpg (407x352, 38.84K)

>"Leaf Spring."
And nobody had to immolate themselves for it!

Truly proving the simulation we are in is for some child's assessment

Attached: 1629934626052.jpg (717x740, 141.19K)

Btw anyone find it weird we have literally no australian posting anymore?

>And nobody had to immolate themselves for it!
From your lips to God's ear senpai.

>Your liberties aren't dying. They are being killed by people with names and addresses.
I think it very likely that some cops (RCMP or big city dept) will try to break up the protest. Good people (including possibly women and children) will likely be hurt, possibly maimed or killed (like at the yellow vest protests)

This will be reflect VERY badly on the individuals involved up the ENTIRE kill chain.

Expect isolated reprisals, particularly toward soft political/nomenklatura targets who advocated/exercised decision making authority.

>t.someone who prays every day for the safety of the protestors.

Attached: Liberties-being-killed-names.png (312x161, 9.15K)

He'd hold an air horn point blank to his face and pull the trigger

I have noticed that, also its like NZ went extinct.

And rightfully so, I am literally the only person I know who didn't fold to the vaccine mandates.

The liguistic audacity on this chad
my god man that is butter

Can't blame them, they are now below faggot leafs. Truly embarrassing

I seriously, SERIOUSLY hope that the various govs of the country aren't so stupid as to shed blood, because that will really be the end.

Didn't you ever see that episode of KotH where the canadians take over Boomhauer's house for a week?

Interesting theory here pasta nigger

Attached: fren tier.jpg (800x800, 135.97K)

Has anyone publicly called Trudeau out for trying to smear the working class as racist white supremacists anti islamic misogynist zebrafuckers?

this. i see aussies every now and then but its been a long time since ive seen a kiwi