Remember the time the south korean president turned out to be a puppet for a witch cult made up of billionaire "8...

Remember the time the south korean president turned out to be a puppet for a witch cult made up of billionaire "8 goddesses" who may have sunk a ferry full of children as a mass sacrifice.
That was crazy

Attached: 25skorea-superJumbo.jpg (2048x1365, 299.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinking_of_MV_Sewol
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

agreed, last QRD memeposts I have about this are pre-corona

remember when the boat with kids sunk

yeah

You’re living in satans realm.

Meanwhile Best Korea still being led by Best Leader

wat boat?

nk best korea
unironically

Attached: eebufbomb.webm (1100x1080, 721.99K)

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinking_of_MV_Sewol

I do. That was wild.

Sounds like a conspiracy theory.

Everybody seems to have forgotten, and every time I see some kpop shill here it's all I think about

Attached: Megalian.png (836x6764, 930.72K)

too close

What a fun and exciting world we live in.

Attached: 1522280713235.jpg (1400x6618, 2.45M)

Yeah that cult still exists. South Korea is unironically the weirdest place on the planet if you know what you're looking for.
Remember when it sunk in a well travelled shipping lane and nobody showed up to rescue the kids for like two days? Oh yeah, most of the kids didn't try to even save themselves, totally normal.

murderers

Does anyone have the article about the boat?

Yet completely true. The South Koreans took to the streets. The prime minister was not running the country, she was subordinate to some CEO who was actually getting the prime minister daily briefs. Apparently the USA knew about it (what they supposed to do and why?) I believe the ties to the ship sinking, even if they were not concrete, created a massive backlash.

Female heads of state. Always a sign of some fuckery going on.

Weird how a country went from a military junta run by men to a feminist theocracy so quickly.

That's actually how all governments are run. People in front of the camera just empty husks taking orders

Americans will believe anything.

Unironically, yes.
8 divines are still in command and asserting total control over bad Korea.
Kim dynasty looks like a boring classic absolute monarchy compared to them.