Whites might decline to 32% of the American population by 2100

>Hispanic: 45.5%
>White: 32.7%
>Black: 10.9%
>Asian: 9.8%
>Native American: 1.1%

And these projections are based on current immigration levels. Future Democratic administrations might raise immigration levels even higher. It's true that Hispanic fertility is declining, but the average age of Hispanics is much lower, so their birth rates will still be higher, since they have more women of childbearing age.

cis.org/sites/cis.org/files/camarota-projecting-age-structure-a5.jpg

cis.org/Projecting-Immigrations-Impact-Size-and-Age-Structure-21st-Century-American-Population

Attached: Austin2019-2.png (1200x630, 1.45M)

>patriot front
in the front row

Real question but why did nigs have such a hard time raising their numbers, all they do is breed with reckless abandon? Is it because they shoot each other so much?

Abortion

They still seem to actually birth tons of kids

abortion, if the southern christcucks somehow manage to ban it the US will be at least 20% black by 2100, probably more

The front row is white, not latino.

Attached: patriotfrontleak-cover2-min.png (1920x1080, 1.23M)

350,000 black abortions per year in the US
In africa nigerias population has gone from 35 million in the 1960s to 210 million today. Most african countries have seen similar growth rates.

This may sound cucked but I wouldn't want to be a minority to any group more than the Latinos.

i'm just here waiting for mestizo_slayer namefag to pop up and debunk u

You deserve it

Attached: 16181077210.png (534x4624, 2.09M)

being a white minority to a hispanic majority is obviously a much better situation than say a white minority to an african or arab majority, but i dunno wouldn't east asians be able to carry science and tech better ?

Good.

Attached: 1608345746790.webm (576x1024, 2.29M)

>If the borders stay open and nothing at all changes in migration patters in latin america the x might happen.
>2012

>implying there will still be an america by 2100

Attached: 1616253405091.jpg (256x352, 16.69K)

East Asians like to stick to their own kind. Latinos (at least the women in my experience) want to associate with us.

IT'S LOOK LIKE BRAZIL
LMAOO AHAHAHA
ameribros...come home

I mean they for sure do. White America would never be singled out by a majority hispanic country regardless of what la raza larpers say
the USA might literally become sexless north brazil, a low t brazil, a fater, gayer, brazil.

>by 2100
if you stop using their race catagories, you will see that this has already happened. Anglo-americans went from 80% in 1900 to 30% today. It's not a bad thing, this led to the greatest progress and time of prosperity in human history. This isnt about white people, it has always been about anglos. Now go look at London. Only 30% are british born, 70% are foreigners. 90% were british born in 1900. London is now more prosperous than it has ever been. It wont be long until all of UK is the same as london. "whites" aka Anglos declining is a good thing, just stop thinking about yourself as "white" and start thinking "german/italian/irish/scandanavian" and you will realize how good this will be for humanity.

ngl this is actually a pretty based take. And accurate to a fault. "The great replacement" is real but it already happened, specifically to wasp americans a long time ago

the united states probably won't exist by 2100.

The country will Balkanize at some point.

You’re forgetting the best part OP. Half of all Whites in 2100 will be either Amish or Mormon. Regular normie whites will be only 10-15% of the country

they're also like 90 years old though

how is it that they still get away with pretending they are "fighting for minorities" when their entire platform explicitly targets and oppresses one of the smallest minorities in the world?

by 2100 there will be no humans left whatsoever

Attached: fdgrfsghnrw4t6h4e56hertg3g3wa.jpg (500x625, 66.05K)

Glowies will do their best to arrest and kill off any revolutionaries but yeah ultimately it’s bound to happen still. I don’t think we make it to 2028