Is marijuana a politically based redpill?

Is it the path to health and divine ascension or does it cause degeneracy

Attached: C63AEB57-B7F0-426B-B58C-841E49C0E829.jpg (1242x2115, 581.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

polnewscentral.com/?page=qui&id=1297
archive.md/kc0RV
polnewscentral.com/?page=pol&id=1675
archive.is/Lld3H
polnewscentral.com/?page=joggers&id=1278
archive.md/VWP0I
polnewscentral.com/?page=other&id=1316
archive.is/bTuft
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Makez me think negative thoughts.

Intoxication in general is degenerate. The truly based redpill is to drink extremely expensive liquor but only in very small quantities to barely get buzzed.

classic bait
news while you're here

>US gives full approval to Moderna’s COVID-19 vaccine
polnewscentral.com/?page=qui&id=1297
archive.md/kc0RV

>EXCLUSIVE: Smoking gun documents tie Nancy Pelosi's son to fraud and bribery scheme to remove permit violations against squalid San Francisco flop house owned by his ex-girlfriend and probed by the FBI
polnewscentral.com/?page=pol&id=1675
archive.is/Lld3H

>BLM co-founder Patrisse Cullors tied to other groups with spending ‘red flags’: report
polnewscentral.com/?page=joggers&id=1278
archive.md/VWP0I

>‘Watershed’: Dalits hail US university’s caste discrimination ban
polnewscentral.com/?page=other&id=1316
archive.is/bTuft

Attached: 1612498497979.jpg (512x640, 35.19K)

It lowers IQ and it takes days to recover from. It's good for old people though, their brains are static and take the stimulation well.

Its good say if you are a murderous cannibal. But for normal people it's not good.

it's no worse than alcohol but i don't see that getting you arrested and thrown into jew jail for labor

>it's no worse than alcohol
Weed doesn't cause neuropathy, tho. Alcohol is a toxin.

>very small quantities to barely get buzzed.
I wish I could do this but the desire to get drunk is too strong. I drink 1-3 times a year and make it count. Campfire, lake etc

I got a felony possession charge for marijuana oil which kind of fucked my life over until crypto took off.

>divine ascension
Lol, nobody gives a shit about poetic descriptions of 'higher realms' unless you have the math to back it up.

Weed leads you towards degeneracy. I know three people who were normal, straight people who turned towards degenerate sexual behavior after smoking weed. One guy is literally wearing a dress today and claims he’s an underage girl (he’s 35, bearded, 265lbs). Yes, they were heavy pot users, gamers, and college educated. Also, had very normal lives growing up. They started smoking weed in university then the subtle changes started happening. One guy was my best friend and I woke up to him sucking my dick. I still have never forgiven him and it’s been over 15 years since we last spoke. He’s currently in jail on some unrelated sexual harassment charges.

Go ahead, break out the blunts, you’ll regret it. Weed today is not the same weed your parents smoked. The cognitive damage it causes is very real.

no, weed is a degenerate ambition murdered

Attached: f756526bb947125cc5a1b88bf1bb6091427fb39d2964edd9bb796b534bf88417.jpg (564x564, 29.74K)

No, it is not based. Though it is physiologically less harmful than most illegal drugs, it delivers a deadly mind virus to its users causing them to join a frothing cult that places this one plant at the absolute center of the entire universe, and also blinds them to the fact that they are psychologically addicted.

You will likely witness several of these mind virus zombies reply to this comment with their signature cope and rage.

Weed cured a tumor on my hand that lasted 4 years after a serious burn. Its healing properties are no joke. Just be careful using it the first time, you will laugh uncontrollably during your first high. Be sure to eat food, have sex, or play video games during that time. That's where the real magic of weed takes place. Even the breeze from a car window is life changing.

It's just a plant that you can get high from

No, it isn't a redpill

I just makes you stoned.

Alcohol destroys your cell membranes. You could also just get a mrna poison if you want to die moron

The weak cant handle marijuanna so they will demonize it kinda like incels hate women

Elon Musk smokes weed, and he's like the richest guy in the world..no lack of ambition there.

He does say it's bad for productivity, so if you have stuff to get done, wait until you get it done to get high.

Degenerate shit weed. The only people who advocate for it are potheads who lie to themselves.

better than hard drugs but often leads to hard drugs. Lets assume you only smoke weed though for a sake of argument. In my opinion it depends on how you smoke it. if you are smoking it with a girl and about to get laid and experience happy emotions then do it. If you just want to get high alone in front of your computer than don't.

It's not good for certain people. I have an addictive/depressive personality and it and other substances have completely taken over my life. I can't eat or sleep or orgasm without it. Please heed my warning.
My tolerance is extremely high btw. I have to eat 150-200mg in edibles to even feel high. My oil pen carts just get me through the day.

What about extremely expensive liquor in large quantities? That's my current strategy. Works fine and nothing beats scotch and cognac in terms of taste and arrogance factor. Women like a guy who orders expensive scotch at a beach cantina

Everything in moderation.
I equate taking a toke midday to stay energized or to reduce anxiety with having a cocktail or a beer at the end of the day.
It’s the same with getting absolutely blitzed or couch locked and getting shit faced.

Any Forums is a pro decriminalization board and always has been.
>dude weed
Low hanging fruit

*tips fedora*
>extremely large amounts
As an experienced alcoholic I know you can't drink a large amount of straight scotch/cognac without runing your stomach. I'm 27 and already have severe gastritis from drinking a lot of whiskey/vodka over a year straight, maybe two.
You aren't classy, you're a scumbag drug addict like me. Women don't think drinking alone is sexy. You talk about it like Elliot Roger would, zero understanding of what women like but making assumptions from old movies. You're poisoning yourself the same as any street bum like me, stop while you can, please!

I genuinely don’t know how people smoke this shit, it triggers psychosis when I smoke it. Truly the devil’s lettuce.