As a white man, tell me why I shouldn’t just move to Asia

As a white man, tell me why I shouldn’t just move to Asia.

Attached: 7A8FC80A-76B2-4282-BACC-96410821141F.jpg (519x650, 114.33K)

It's full of Asians

you gene pool is so diluted it doesnt make a difference anyway, "white man"

Attached: 1638138723175.png (750x1334, 1.62M)

because you see it would have formerly been owned by Chuck, but the joke is that Sneed owned feed and a seed but Chuck didnt own anything so he never had a store

no white people there

Do it. Bring a bunch of other whites and make a branch-race. Good luck

You'll never truly fit in. Asians will always see you as a dumb white outsider and talk down to you like a negro

You'll pollute their gene pool

How can they talk down to me if I’m a foot taller than them?

>As a white man, tell me why I shouldn't run away and cower in some closet like a spineless coward?
Sounds about white.

Because there are no white people there. You will never be anything but an outsider there.

You are genetically distant from asians. People are tribal

Asians are very very racist. And in those 3rd world countries they’ll hack your ass up and dump you on side of road. No one will care.

du hast OPs arsch kaputt gemacht fellow roach bro

Fuck off, we're full.
With love from Kazakhstan

Hah

>white man
>asia

Think you solved your own riddle there user

He didn't mean the gay part of Asia, dumbass.

Upside: they will like you more than any other race of outsider

Downside: they still hate you.

East Asia isn't so bad, fair amount of English speakers and the like, but the third world sex tourist kinda countries? Stay away. As someone mentioned, you'll get fucking murdered and nobody will give a shit. You'll get robbed, nobody will give a shit.

>Asians are very very racist
White women hate white men more than Asian women do.

Attached: fuhbk.png (1088x607, 529.99K)

You're not going to be welcomed there. You'll feel like an alien, will never truly get along with the natives, and you'll lead a likely miserable existence.

>Asians are very very racist.
And if there's a crisis, like a food shortage, you will be at the back of the line.

Don’t need to get along with the locals when you have online friends

why are you asking for advice on how to be a white man?

You may like staying here, but you will not find 'life' here quite charming

They don't like you.

Implying OP isn't severely autistic and getting along with his fellow countrymen.
But yes, he would not do well either in a foreign country and asian women don't marry white men unless they're extremely rich or from a successful family.

You will be treated like a sideshow attraction. Just look up "White Monkey"

I know 3 vets that got married to Korean women and stayed there

Asia is the homeland of the white man.
To Jerome, the power restraining the mystery of iniquity was the Roman Empire, but as it fell this restraining force was removed. He warned a noble woman of Gaul:
>He that letteth is taken out of the way, and yet we do not realize that Antichrist is near. Yes, Antichrist is near whom the Lord Jesus Christ "shall consume with the spirit of his mouth." "Woe unto them," he cries, "that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days."... Savage tribes in countless numbers have overrun run all parts of Gaul. The whole country between the Alps and the Pyrenees, between the Rhine and the Ocean, has been laid waste by hordes of Quadi, Vandals, Sarmatians, Alans, Gepids, Herules, Saxons, Burgundians, Allemanni, and—alas! for the commonweal!—even Pannonians.
Savage tribes in countless numbers have overrun run all parts of Gaul. The whole country between the Alps and the Pyrenees, between the Rhine and the Ocean, has been laid waste by hordes of Quadi (now called "germanic"), Vandals (now "germanic" and north african/berbers), Sarmatians (eurasian Scythian, Volga people), Alans (Aryans), Gepids (Hungarians, shared language and religion with Goths and Vandals), Herules (Scandinavians), Saxons (scandinavian, but are called germanic because they invaded north Germania, later invaded Britania by sea), Burgundians (invaded middle Rhine region), Allemanni (invaded Upper Rhine River), and—alas! for the commonweal!—even Pannonians (probably the same eurasian tribe of Avars that later became the Avar Khaganate).
According to Jerome, an actual Roman, the invasion of pale hordes of Mongoloids and whites from Asia marked the beginning of the reign of the antichrist.

look up "white monkey jobs in China". Chinese people will treat whites like freaks in a circus. lol

> will not find 'life' here quite charming

What if the asian woman find 6”+ cocks charming tho?

Attached: CAE0A12A-DD08-4E2E-9C39-BBDCC7E7E472.jpg (1170x801, 538.22K)

>As a white man
>tf