Idea how to weed out new immigrants

Every immigrant should have a meal consisting of the destination's country most repulsive food. Only those who dare to eat it would be allowed to stay.

Some ideas for meals:
Czechia - syrečky (also known as olomoucké tvarůžky) - smelly ripened cheese
Sweden - surströmming - fermented herring, see attached image
Iceland - hákarl - fermented shark meat
Great Britain - haggis (although pretty much any food would be sufficient)

Attached: Surströmming.jpg (1200x900, 302.33K)

putting haggis next to surstromming is fucked up and you know it

Salmiakki is the great equalizer.

>Czechia - syrečky (also known as olomoucké tvarůžky) - smelly ripened cheese
>Sweden - surströmming - fermented herring, see attached image
>Iceland - hákarl - fermented shark meat

Why do eat these

Fufu is actually a based food to eat.

retch

USA - Grits.

Fuck them yankees and their cream o' wheat

Fufu, Egusi, Yam powder.

White people's food is boring.

Exactly, haggis is way more disgusting.

What American food do other people find repulsive?

>feeding the immigrants
That is still not the way

Anything drowned in that weird fake molten cheese.

Nigger cum

>Great Britain - haggis
I would suggest black pudding

surströmming is herrings. hagis is illegal in the usa cos it contains sheeps lungs. I have eaten surströmming but "utan huvud" version
Honk Honk
_________________¶___
| FUCK TRUDEAU ||l “”|””\__,_
|_______________|||___|__|__|]
(@)@)*************(@)(@)**(@)

Honk Honk

Uk- African American ejaculate served in your wife's distended reproductive passage

you have to eat out a trannie.

black pudding is nice. blackened pigs blood and loads of chunks of white fat, yum yum

>Great Britain - haggis (although pretty much any food would be sufficient)
lol
Gellyed eels!

Attached: 1638803933961.jpg (621x621, 77.47K)

US we have Limberger cheese. smells like a box of night crawlers left in a tackle box for a few days in the sun. tastes good tho

>Great Britain - haggis (although pretty much any food would be sufficient)
Oi, cheeky cunt.

Neither haggis or black pudding is too shocking I must say. Both are delicious savoury dishes that aren't that offensive to any sense. If I had to pick out a truly revolting dish I'd go for Jellied eels.

In the m->f ow do they make the vag juice? Also another thing that puzzles me about trannys f->m is how does the knob go errect.
Please answer. I am puzzled

Also on personal pronouns we could concatenate the ones already in existance , they is plural and feels wrong.
If they concatenate she-he-it I think we have the answer

surstromming isnt terrible with chives and creme fraiche. Theres definitely better fish though. Rollmops are way better.

You guys are literal faggots, haggis and black pudding are fucking amazing.

Pleb palettes that cant appreciate the World of food. The sort of people that dislike fermented foods, capers and pickles

surstroming clears large halls. the taste is ok but the smell is amazingly bad. illegal to take a can on a scandi plane. smells that bad. people have puked smelling it. top gear voted it worst food in the world.

Chitlings(pig intestine) it’s slimy and smells like irl shit, or pickled pigs feet. I fancy I have a strong constitution but I can’t fw chitlings

Haggis is actually really nice. Jellied eel or something would be more appropriate. Or anything non-halal.

Or, better yet, kill all immigrants.

The kikes that feed americans can't be trusted to keep their sheep in more than a 1m cubed cell inhaling their own feces, that's why it's banned there.
In first world countries where land can be used to grow animals instead of basedbeans, it's tasty. Every other european nation has dishes involving sheep lungs.

British haute cuisine is some of the best in the world. But plebs don't know about it because they never eat it lol