Why Usas don't care they're country is being destructed? The roads look like 1800 slums and they still don't care

Why Usas don't care they're country is being destructed? The roads look like 1800 slums and they still don't care.

Look at this. This is EVERYWHERE in Usa but they don't care.

Attached: potholes.jpg (924x546, 309.32K)

All their road maintenance revenue goes to Israel

Iowa roads never have potholes

I’ve been to a few places where its better. Utah had nice roads. Not as good as autobahn, but still acceptable.

Is this why they drive big trucks?

Must of us care, but we can never get funding to only fix the roads. These kikes have to slam it to the tits with bullshit "green energy", "research on how the highway system is systemically racist", and a George Floyd statue at every intersection

I do care but my kiked out globohomo government doesn't give a single fuck so long as they can suck me and every other tax paying citizen dry.

shut the fuck up Sauna Bro. You have the population of Wisconsin. We have a vast nation to account for over here.

Attached: bprom.jpg (640x960, 76.54K)

i imagine american roads are great compared to what we have here

this is the reason why we drive suv's and trucks. people who drive sedans and coupes typically have fucked up wheels after a couple of years.

so next time you europoors have something to say about our vehicles, try pulling your head out of your self-righteous ass first

okay well thats a fucking lie and a half.

source: Eastern Iowan

Attached: best-do-what.jpg (800x450, 321.08K)

Dominos has been slacking.

Attached: Dominos Roller.png (1600x900, 1.97M)

Bud, you don't want them to fix it. "Construction" - they will take 10 years to "build" a road, and it will be in an even worse condition than it was previously.

Maybe you should get occupied and slowly exterminated then like you wish on other peoples over the seas. Fresh start when all americans are killed and death would do american people good.

haha just kidding but you type that here all the time :D

We care.
The problem is that the only solution is genocide of the jews who have caused these problems and stop anyone from fixing them.
And we dont really want to do a genocide. Lots of propaganda and also because peace is nice.
But a bad peace is worse than war as they say.
Eventually we will have no choice but every alternative is being tried while the jews continue on oblivious to the fact that dudes in a Brazilian jungle hut and Appalachian white men both have access to the internet and the history of the jew, and are slowly coming to the conclusion that evicting them is never enough.
And all they had to do to avoid it was to use their control over the institutions of the state and their Jewish good old boy network keeping them in positions of power to do good. Like fill holes in the road instead of importing millions of niggers to demographically and culturally overhwelm the nation while also inflating and undermining its money and economic systems to the point that the once most prosperous nation on earth is filled with ghettos and decaying infrastructure, and hopelessness.
They dug their own graves and that pothole is just one example.

Sauna Bro.. Roads are actually maintained at a local city/county/state level. It isn't about Israel as much as its about local incompetency and corruption.

Lol they just fixed my road in cedar rapids last year, it had a few pot holes that were literally growing grass in them and one with rebar sticking out....

Sorry, I forgot iowa even had a nigger town

Attached: 20220201_152452.jpg (1480x720, 238.99K)

AZchad here. Our roads are phenomenal and beautifully maintained.

Attached: FUCKOFFWEREFULL.webm (1270x720, 2.6M)

Its jews wanting that not Americans you fucking kike

We got it guys

Attached: Dominos Signage1.jpg (1422x948, 669.06K)

Bring in the truck

Attached: Dominos Truck2.png (710x312, 422.39K)

jews cant profit from good roads

Pothole status: Fixed

Attached: Dominos Patch.jpg (400x286, 42.16K)

They have nice roads also finnbro

Attached: 1642883916186.jpg (1140x655, 244.69K)

Almost no real Americans support our countries dogshit horrific foreign meddling, it's the richest corporate jews and politician shabbos goy at the top. Euros really buy into "MUH GUNS LETS KILL EVERYONE" nonsensical stereotype of Americans

>destructed

Attached: 1515271656467.png (625x773, 127.11K)

It depends on the area.
Richer areas tend to have nicer roads

And for those that don't?
AnCap paradise

Attached: Dominos Truck1.jpg (1280x720, 146.82K)

Ever since yankees erected that Lenin statue USAer infrastructure has been turning russian.

Attached: lenin statue in US.jpg (263x192, 13.57K)