Why should I feel bad for Palestinians? They started wars and lost every last one of them

Why should I feel bad for Palestinians? They started wars and lost every last one of them.

Attached: palestinian-loss-of-lan-06cdf_2_-dc770.jpg (600x408, 46.67K)

Palestinians are retards, but Israelis are worse and the only realistic way to get rid of Israel is through Palestine.

Is that patch of land even worth a damn? Isn't it just desert?

>Folke Bernadotte, Count of Wisborg (2 January 1895 – 17 September 1948) was a Swedish nobleman and diplomat. In World War II he negotiated the release of about 31,000 prisoners from German concentration camps, including 450 Danish Jews from the Theresienstadt camp. They were released on 14 April 1945.[1][2][3]

>After the war, Bernadotte was unanimously chosen to be the United Nations Security Council mediator in the Arab–Israeli conflict of 1947–1948. He was assassinated in Jerusalem in 1948 by the paramilitary Zionist group Lehi while pursuing his official duties.

Attached: Count_Folke_Bernadotte_assassinated.jpg (640x512, 60.97K)

I don't care about kikes but watching muzzies getting blown up into pieces is fun, wish we had something like that here too

Maybe but can't you see how green there is left. There is no chance for Palestine

>The King David Hotel bombing was a terrorist attack[1][2][3][4][5][6][7][8] carried out on Monday, July 22, 1946, by the militant right-wing[9] Zionist underground organization the Irgun on the British administrative headquarters for Mandatory Palestine, which was housed in the southern wing[10] of the King David Hotel in Jerusalem during the Jewish insurgency in Mandatory Palestine.[11][12][13] 91 people of various nationalities were killed, and 46 were injured.[14]

Attached: King_David_hotel_bombing_israeli_terrorists_.jpg (640x512, 71.65K)

It has huge religious significance. That's about it

Attached: King_David_hotel_bombing_israeli_terrorists_aftermath.jpg (600x427, 90.46K)

I just want Israel gone, the Israelis, as evil as they are, are much smarter and more cunning when it comes to invading, whereas a state of Palestine would fall as easily as Afghanistan or Iraq.

Attached: McVeigh_party_truck_almonds_activated.png (450x450, 390.51K)

Pallywood = muslims/pirates
They always made wars and demands.
Fucking critters. Fucking empty history, everything stolen.

Think about it, they have zero history other than being the bums of history.

Why did they keep fighting after independence why Eygpt and Trans-Jordan go to war again

Shalom Rabbi

>started
Is the French education system really this shit these days. Wanna guess (((who))) started the "premptive wars"? Go on, do the hustle, glowie shill. Entertain me.

Bernadotte

oh yes i forgot this traitor, this family is definitely the biggest scum that never existed.

Attached: 1643389527541.jpg (1024x667, 98.84K)

fuck off FBI

Exactly. The Muslims tore down the holiest site in Judaism, replaced it with the Al Aqsa Mosque and then forced the Jews into life as second class Dhimmis. Then the Jews came back with Christian allies and gave them a taste of subjugation and then the Muslims started crying like they didn't deserve it.
And no I'm not a Jew, I'm an atheist who sees Christianity as the lesser evil of all the abrahamic religions

Should you care about some people thousands kilometers away that would hate you and take everything from you if possible ?

Attached: 1528479176-vanessasodomie.png (300x225, 248.52K)

fuck off Ahmed, go back we dont give a fuck about your palestine-israelian conflict bullshit its just semites parasites against other semites parasites

Palestinians and Arabs simply can't fight or make peace. Prison is the best option.

>It has huge religious significance.
Who/Whom (with a brain) cares about a dead jew and his skydaddy?