Approaching women in 2022? LOL!

Im 30 now and I can drop a few "Secret infos" about roasties.
1) approaching a woman is the most LOSER thing you can do. By 30 women turn into saggy old garbage, have a used pussy and their attitude, support, intelligence, moral, loyalty is 0. That's 95% of women. Absolutely nothing to fucking offer but annoyance, rudeness, betrayal and divorce.
By age 28 women should be approaching you. Consider you are the guy with the nice IT work from home job, $$$ savings, a house out of town you just bought and probably a nice car too. You can offer any woman a DREAM life.
2) women's dating options are 45% an unemployed redneck that would beat her, and 45% beta simp that would make her life hell. There arent a lot of guys like us with the good jobs, wont beat her, wont cheat on her, will buy her a house out of town etc.

Attached: 7y5vb.jpg (640x365, 41.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=66pGOktaaVc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>expose yourself to infinite risk for a woman who should have jumped on your dick in highschool, but she wanted to party/chase chad instead
What do I gain from such a relationship? 50% of women are childless at 30 and 40% will be childless at 40 because men who would have normally been there to 'catch' these women are realizing it's a scam and checking out. There is no reason to reward bad behavior.

3) Im in a relationship and i would NEVER approach or talk to a woman. I dont even look at them. I made a vow when i was younger to never humiliate my self again approaching women and i will never cheat.
How else can i explain it to you?
When i was 24 i was a cuck like you i get it. But now 30...good fucking job during a depression, investments, house in the woods, bring home barrels of food every week. Who the fuck can offer you that? some drug dealer that would beat you up every night?
And i look better than ever weirdly. I even go to american psycho levels of care just to mogg roasties and completely ignore them.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 13.27K)

>Any Forums
>talking about
get out of here robot, back to your containment board

>buying material shit you don't need to impress the wrong kind of women
>actually playing within the confines of the systems game of turning blood and souls into meaningless numbers in the machines quest for bigger numbers
get fucked

Women like being cheated on though

>In Bvlgaria
>probably a manlet gypsy

>By 30 women turn into saggy old garbage
white women*

Attached: eaaa5d2ef3079e438f58dc2a35df33c4.jpg (640x631, 70.02K)

4) 95% of women are attracted to killers, psychopaths and egos.
Every time I was clean shaven and acted like a "nice guy" women would be openly hostile to me, and were talking "shopping in a store" not any flirting. For a woman, acting nice and polite to her...disgusts her. she will even shout at you over nothing and the she will go get beaten up by a drug dearl.
Every time I shared some fucked up shit ive done to fuck with people (vandalism, revenge etc) women would show more interest in me, openly asking me to go for a drink.

like....10 fucking times probably. The more i started acting like a psychopath and didnt care...the more women were attracted to me.

And i dont give a fuck. They can go date some simp or poor alcoholic who would beat them.

Im literally the story of a nice beta guy turned into a psychopath...and if i openly tell a woman I ruined some guy's life and set his house on fire...she would act positive.

Beaners age the worst and nigger women are never good looking to begin to with.

Just admit it, you’re a faggot

white as snow buddy.
but if women ask me i would ON PURPOSE tell them im engaged to a gypse/niggress/obese woman just to watch them fucking seethe and cry to death.
Or i would tell them im engaged to a 55y old woman.

Imagine their brain frying when they realize some guy that is well off, in shape shows zero interest in them and is married to a nigger or an old hag.

and they are 29...they cant find a guy...its over for them.
i have a fucking house in the woods...and you are not coming.

no, but ive went to faggot levels to not look at women. Just absolute fucking indifference.
It really hurt when i was 24 and women wouldnt give me the time of day when i NEEDED the contact.

By the time i found a good one, i just swore off ever looking at other women.

ABSOLUTELY NEVER EVER APPROACH WOMAN
NEVER TRY TO FLIRT LIKE A FUCKING BETA BITCH.

this generation of women is so spoiled by tiktok and instagram...so many partners...nothing to offer. They will be lucky to settle with a fucking truck driver.

Have some fucking rules for yourself for fuck sake.

Attached: 48651-1532336916.jpg (640x360, 23.27K)

based

just imagine yourself for a sake...you probably have it now.
you are a 26-28 guy, good shape, not ugly, training, good job, good car, investments, you are doing shit, buying your first apartment/house.

WHY THE FUCK would you be approaching women like a fucking beta?

What? she has tits and she put makeup on today so she is entitled to just COME ON IN the new apartment and have an easy life, and then maybe take half of everything?

dude...you have so much fucking to learn you loser.

Attached: images.jpg (275x183, 7.28K)

Death to Babylon.

well op thanks for the hopium. I hope it works out for you bro.

for me, it is already too late.

and last point 5
5) dont go to the fucking gym.
How are you supposed to have a nice relaxing workout with roasties running around trying to get attention and act like they are better than you.
The last small gym i went to...holy fucking shit dude they are annoyng.
literally "look at me look at me why arent you looking at me you loser"
Having to deal with roasties...having to act "normal" in a social situation.
complete insanity.

gym at home, dont shower, scream, say "nigger", listen to whatever you want on speakers, train naked if you want.

the though of me even been approachable by women.....disgusts me dude.

I simply stopped thinking about women

i think ive pretty much said everything.
in bulgaria its even funnier, because 90% of men are absolute fucking rednecks or onions boys.
women over 30....are either stuck with someone who beats them...or are already divorced.

And even if you took her after the abuse...she would be abusive towards you for being nice to her. She is programmed to think you are not a real men if you dont shout at her and slap her around.

well...i dont need that shit anymore.
With this economic depression the roasties are going to have it so worse they dont even know. Especially the "Career" roasties...good luck finding a man thats better than you....that would put up with your shit and is not already taken.

if it wasnt for my wife....i would probably become gay...or build a robot like some fucking autist.

Attached: 43558-16388765125561-1920.jpg (1920x1200, 119.66K)

Women are hopeless retards and normies are distracted ants to be crushed. Get a hobby and influence free thinkers worldwide to create new solutions to further the development of your own society.

youtube.com/watch?v=66pGOktaaVc

Attached: flat art assasination jcp.jpg (1024x576, 38.57K)

If you’re 30, attractive and have an interesting life you can just date 20-25yo women.
Date non-exclusively if you want but tell them you’re not attracted to women who sleep around.
If they do just stop seeing them and find someone else.
Most men don’t have boundaries and don’t enforce them.
Just withdraw your attention if you don’t like their behaviour.